Discover the innovative world of Apple and shop everything iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and Apple TV, plus explore accessories, entertainment, and expert device support. Apple says the new MacOS Big Sur update is its biggest design change in almost 20 years. The refreshed operating system for Mac computers includes a big update to the web browser, more privacy. 1 day ago Apple today seeded the second beta of an upcoming watchOS 7.1 update to public beta testers, two days after providing the beta to developers. To update to the new software, the Apple. Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support. Big Sur compatibility. Big Sur is the next version of macOS. It's currently in beta, but it will be.
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
It's only possible to use Wine for some 64-bit Windows software.CodeWeavers, who develops CrossOver and by extension Wine, has developed a solution for 32-bit software, and they've posted some updates on about it.Currently these changes are only available in their commercial CrossOver product, but apparently they release the source for every version they release., the CodeWeavers solution likely won't be merged into the official Wine. Alexandre made it clear that the Codeweavers solution is a hack that will not be accepted into Wine's development branch. Currently Wine still requires 32-bit code to run 32-bit Windows software, which is a problem for Catalina (which dropped 32-bit code support ), and cannot be solved with a simple recompilation. I'd take what they say with a grain of salt though because the things they say about ELF vs PE (or Mach-O vs PE in the case of macOS) don't really seem directly applicable to the issue at hand.This was discussed at WineConf. The long term solution for Wine is the change from ELF to PE. Wine for mac os x download.
Apple Mac Os X Download
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Free Apple Operating System Download
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Apple Os For Macbook Pro
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.