About canceling a subscription
- Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.
Apple app store free download - Apple iTunes, Apps Store for Microsoft Office, Your app in the store for Windows 10, and many more programs. Browse, purchase, and download apps for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or Apple TV in the App Store. Learn how to use the App Store. Build, battle, explore, and more. Discover more than 100 exclusive single-player and multiplayer games with no ads or in-app. The Mac App Store features rich editorial content and great apps for Mac. Explore the Mac App Store. Get more out of Mac. Coming this fall Apple One. Bundle up to six Apple services. 5 And enjoy more for less. More details are available from Apple’s Mac trade‑in partner and Apple’s iPhone, iPad. When the first Mac with Apple Silicon ships later this year, your compatible iPhone and iPad apps will also be published automatically on the Mac App Store unless you’ve updated their availability in App Store Connect. Compatibility with macOS will be determined by Apple. Visit App Store Connect to update app availability at any time. The Mac App Store on macOS Mojave and later offers editorial content that inspires and informs. Organized around the specific things customers love to do on Mac, along with insightful stories, curated collections, and videos, the Mac App Store beautifully showcases your apps and makes them even easier to find. Learn more about the Mac App Store.
If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. Learn about special circumstances for these countries and regions.
How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see 'Subscriptions,' tap 'iTunes & App Store' instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Mac
Apple Store For Macbook
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the App Store.
- Scroll to Account and tap it.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on Apple TV
On Apple TV, you can edit subscriptions only for tvOS apps that are installed on that Apple TV. For Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.
- Open Settings.
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription that you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you don't have an Apple device
To see or cancel your subscriptions, use iTunes on a Windows PC or follow the steps for your Android device or other device. Form for michigan will.
If you don't see the subscription that you're looking for
If you tried to see or cancel a subscription and you can't find the subscription that you're looking for, check the following things. Or contact Apple Support.
Is the subscription billed through another company?
On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If it does not say iTunes, Apple, or something similar, the subscription might not be billed through Apple.
Get help with subscriptions that aren't billed through Apple.
Did a family member sign up for the subscription?
A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members. Ask your family members to change or cancel their subscriptions from their own devices or when they're signed in with their own Apple ID. You can also use Ask to Buy to control what kids buy.
Turn on Ask to Buy.
Did you subscribe with a different Apple ID?
To see subscriptions for a different Apple ID, sign in with that Apple ID, then follow the steps in this article.
Do you need to manage iCloud storage or AppleCare plans?
Downgrade your iCloud storage plan.
Manage an AppleCare+ plan or AppleCare Protection Plan.
- What is a subscription?
- Request a refund.
- Learn what to do about unfamiliar charges.
- Learn how to switch your subscription to a different plan, such as plan that you can pay annually or a plan that you can share with family.
- To see when subscriptions were billed to you and at what price, check your purchase history.
- If you don't receive receipts when a subscription renews, you might have turned off renewal receipts. If you want to receive receipts, follow the steps in this article, then turn on Receive Renewal Receipts.
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don't see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don't show either didn't come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn't come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Deleting an app doesn't cancel any subscription you may have purchased with that app. Learn how to cancel subscriptions for apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
To use an app again after deleting it, either reinstall it or restore it from a backup.
Apple Store For Macbook Pro
- To reinstall apps that were installed as part of macOS, reinstall macOS. This applies to apps such as Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
- You can also redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that were installed from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.
Apple Store For Macbook Air
Learn how to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Learn what to do if the Dock contains an icon with a question mark.