Pair your Bluetooth accessory
- Bluetooth Headphones For Mac Computer
- Best Bluetooth Headphones For Mac
- Best Bluetooth Headphones For Macbook Pro
- Bluetooth Headphones For Mac Mini
- Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > Bluetooth. Your Apple Watch will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
- Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
- If asked, enter a passkey or PIN.
Unpair your Bluetooth accessory
Connect your Mac with a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, trackpad, headset, or other audio device. Make sure the device is turned on and discoverable (see the device’s manual for details). On your Mac, choose Apple menu System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- Tap Settings > Bluetooth on your Apple Watch.
- Tap next to your accessory.
- Tap Forget Device.
Connect to your AirPods
When you set up AirPods with your iPhone, they're simultaneously connected to both your Apple Watch and iPhone, and they play sound automatically from either device. Learn how to set up AirPods and how to play music on your Apple Watch. Epson scan utility for mac.
Bluetooth Headphones For Mac Computer
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation), Charging Case, and Wireless Charging Case units and software paired with iPhone X S Max units and prerelease software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50%.
- Bluetooth Wireless Weight AirPods (each): 0.14 ounce (4 g) Charging Case: 1.34 ounces (38 g) Dimensions AirPods (each): 0.65 by 0.71 by 1.59 inches (16.5 by 18.0 by 40.5 mm). Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation), Charging Case, and Wireless Charging Case units and software paired with.
Best Bluetooth Headphones For Mac
If you can’t connect your Bluetooth accessory or it won’t reconnect:
Best Bluetooth Headphones For Macbook Pro
- If you see on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > Airplane Mode, then turn it off.
- Make sure your accessory is fully charged and powered on.
- If you see the accessory in Settings > Bluetooth on Apple Watch, but you can’t connect, use the steps above to unpair the accessory.
- Try to pair the accessory again.
Bluetooth Headphones For Mac Mini
If you need help connecting or using a Bluetooth accessory with your Apple Watch, contact the manufacturer.