Note: The 2b2t Wiki is not responsible for your usage of any cheat client. You will most likely be banned on non-anarchy Minecraft servers for use of them. Use them at your own risk.
- Cheat Client For Mac High Sierra
- Hacked Client For Mac
- Cheat Client Minecraft
- Cheat Client For Mac Download
- Wurst Client downloads for Minecraft 1.16.1 - The Nether Update Wurst 7.5 - Better Entity Filters, Bugfixes, 1.16.3 Support Wurst 7.4 - Better Nukers, 1.16.2 Support.
- CheatSheet for Mac enables users to have a virtual encyclopedia of hot keys right at their fingertips. Every program on a Mac includes anywhere from a few to dozens of these hot keys, and this app.
A client, often known as a cheat client or hacked client, or utility mod, is a modification to Minecraft which offer modules, also known as cheats or hacks, which are not in vanilla (the default form of) Minecraft. No clients are affiliated with Mojang, similar to most mods.
As clients can give players an unfair advantage, the usage of them is against the rules of most servers and will get users banned. On anarchy servers like 2b2t, however, using clients has been normalized, as most players use them.
Excluding new players, it is rare to find players who do not use clients, as they're needed for automating travel, giving advantages in PvP, and generally improving quality of life, such as with Search or NoRender, which patches lag and priority bans (which other players can do to you if you aren't careful).
In this video, I demonstrate how to simply and successfully download and install Cheat Engine on Apple Mac devices using Safari.
History on 2b2t
Cheat Client For Mac High Sierra
In early 2b2t, hacks were not as readily available to the public as they currently are. Free adguard for mac. People would either code the early clients themselves or get them from friends or sketchy websites.
While historically, clients were only used by a fraction of the playerbase, their usage has increased over time. Many players used vanilla until after TheCampingRusher brought an influx of players to the server, causing the number of players using a client to gradually increase over time.
Despite implicitly allowing cheating, 2b2t patches many cheats such as extremely fast movement hacks, to reduce lag on the server, but also patches vanilla things such as Shulkerbox data, while making vanilla Elytra flying and vanilla fishing less effective than normal, which are controversial topics on the server.
List of clients on 2b2t
This section will discuss most of the used clients on 2b2t and rank them based on their usage by the common player. Most of these are offered by the client's own personal site.
These are the clients that are generally most trusted by the 2b2t community.
- Impact - A very popular free client, with built-in Baritone, an AI pathfinder bot that can automatically escape spawn. Made well known during the Rusher War after Rusher's advertisement and through eventual use of many 2b2t YouTubers. Impact has many modules that are useful for 2b2t for explorers, travelers, and builders.
- Future - Client advertised by Fit and several other 2b2t YouTubers. The Future client costs $20 and is one of the few clients that costs money. Avoid any unofficial or 'cracked' versions. Even though they can be downloaded for free, they are almost certainly backdoored and will leak your coordinates and maybe worse (IP and Passwords).
Somewhat common clients
- KAMI Blue - An open-source fork of KAMI which was known for having a working Elytra flight bypass for 2b2t (until elytras were practically disabled in early September 2020), along with features similar to Impact and proper Baritone integration. The client receives a new update every few days. There are currently 3 main developers and nearly 60 contributors to the project.
- ForgeHax - Runs as a Forge mod, open-source with a power user feel to it, as it lacks a useful GUI and is configured with commands. Became popular thanks to its book writer for creating ban books/dupe books.
- Pyro - A $20 PvP client with some unique bypasses developed by GiantNuker and Ionar2 (Former developer of Salhack). Used for duping items in late September and early October of 2020, as it has an autoduper module. It is accused of being a ratted client by some. The client was leaked in October of 2020 by Crystallinqq and it has been confirmed as a back door.
Uncommon hacked clients
- Inertia - Formerly known as WWE until a DMCA claim by the real WWE was filed. The Client was used extensively for the 2019 donkey dupe. Similar to both Impact and Future, but lacking some of the better features from both.
- KAMI - Client developed by 086 in 2018, was one of the first to have auto-place for end crystals. KAMI Forge edition's development is officially finished, consider using KAMI Blue instead.
- Ares - A free closed source utility mod with great combat modules and a unique GUI and HUD. It is currently developed by Tigermouthbear.
- Rusherhack - Client made by John200410, who also is the main creator of Rusherb0t. Currently costs $20, but in the past, there was a $60 premium version.
- Wurst+ 2 - Not associated with Wurst, a (formerly) private client that is normally used only for Crystal Combat. The client went public in late September of 2020.
- Salhack - A client made by Ionar2 which went open source due to the jar being leaked. Currently has no developers and the discord doesn't provide tech support for the client either. Contains no XRay or Search functions, but is useful for Crystal Combat.
- Raion - Client developed by Robeart and mastercooker in 2019, was one of the first clients to have godmode. These days the client is not highly popular and not many 2b2t regulars use it. The current price of the client is $20.
- Konas - Client developed by GL_DONT_CARE, Darki, and auto in 2020. It costs $11. The client has some bypasses for 2b2t as packetfly, strafe, and more. The client is mostly used for PvP because of it's excellent crystal aura.
These clients might have been common in the past, but are nearly unheard of in modern anarchy.
- Wurst - A formerly popular client. Although occasionally recommended to new players, Wurst is no longer a good option for 2b2t players. It fell behind by not adding new features to its 1.12.2 version as time went on, and is missing AutoTotem, PortalGUI, EntitySpeed, or any type of crystal aura.
- LiquidBounce - Used for a brief time due to bed teleportation exploit.
- SkillClient - Known for being the first free client with entity speed (was used in 2017 to catch up to the X+ diggers).
- Aristois - Gained popularity for its ChatSpammer feature, which many other free clients have now. Has an $8 premium version and support for an alt dispenser.
- Wolfram - Known for NCP bypassing features. It also had features similar to Baritone, but quite slow.
- Nodus - An older hacked client from 1.2-1.8. It was one of the first hacked clients you could download that wasn't from some shady website. Can no longer be used as the last released version was for 1.8.9.
- Huzuni - Popular client used in 2015 that was later updated to 1.11.
- Metro - Popular client used in 2015 on the 1.8 version of Minecraft. Nearly every cheat worked except for Flight.
- 5zig Mod - Client used in June and July 2016 to get into 2b2t easier due to queue issues. Made completely irrelevant after AutoReconnect was popularized in Wurst and Impact.
Hacked Client For Mac
Cheat Client Minecraft
- Infinity+ - Client developed by Madmegr, _33, floppa, Venroy, Sanku gg, and memeszz. It is a private client for infinity members or trusted pvp members. It is mostly focused on pvp modules and some funny modules that were requested by bachi.
- Helix - Client developed by Izverg86 and used by certain members of the Diggers.
- Vapid/V/NoVa - Client created by Pyrobyte, continued by kinorana after 2013.
- root - Developed by 086 from 2016 to 2017, and with some parts being reused for KAMI's base.
- Vort3x - Vortex Coalition client made by inv41idu53rn4m3 popular for spamming Did you know? messages and duping during the 11/11 dupe.
- rootNET - Client developed by iZac. The client is currently in the beta phase of development and costs $20.
- Glowclient - Client created by GlowskiBroski, was one of the early clients to have PacketFly and also had other unique hacks. A backdoored crack was released in late 2018 by BabbaJ (flashed gore and jumpscares when playing).
- Xdolf - created by x0XP and Sgt. Pepper. The first free client to contain AutoTotem, AutoCrystal, and EntitySpeed, saw minor use in 2017 before being DMCA'd by Mojang.
- Adorufu/Asuna/Axiom - Discontinued series of clients based on each other, some free and some paid, developed by Sasha. Based off of x0XP's Xdolf Client.
- DotGod.CC/Butterfly - A PVP client that inspired most KAMI skids, popularizing modules such as Surround, AutoTrap, HoleESP. The client was made by elite_tier.pl and was private until the end of its development.
- Backdoored - Briefly known as Ebic Client, was private for some time before going public paid for 20 dollars. Developed by cookiedragon234, Carbolemons, and Tigermouthbear.
- Atom Utility Mod - Originally developed as a KAMI fork by Nucleus, it's new rewrite is currently custom based and older versions are available publicly, while it's newer versions are currently private.
- Phobos - client turned out to be backdoored in its last version 1.5.4. Full-on rat. Uploaded your Minecraft token, Discord token, Chrome passwords, screenshots of your desktop, and files from your computer to a remote server.
- Winst0n — Client made by taylo112 that turned out to be backdoored. Caused for the creation of the meme term 'Winst0n'd' due to consecutive griefing.
- Kinodupe — Client that only existed for 6 whole days during the 11/11 dupe. Its only purpose was to make duping easier during the 11/11 dupe. However, using this client would leak your coords, and the resulting spreadsheet was eventually posted publicly resulting in many griefs. Many players however took advantage of this fact and duped in random locations.
- Adolf — An early hacked client by x0XP, would steal your coords.
- G4DMODE Client — Made it easier to execute the Godmode glitch of Mid-2019, but it would leak your IP, Passwords, Coords, and other fun stuff. According to Satisfaction, it affected over 20 players.
- nhack/nhack2/nhack3 — Client made by The Tyranny and started by popbob. Some versions were backdoored and used to screenshot omaliymix's and Kaameron's desktop, causing both to leave 2b2t. Continued by c1yd3i and iTristan.
Other clients can be found on the 2b2t Media Archivehere.
Installing Your Hacked Client
WARNING: If your computer knowledge goes as far as clicking radio buttons and pressing, 'Install,' in the installation wizard, take extra precautions when performing installations, or refrain from installing anything at all.
- You must choose your desired hack client. There are many clients a player can choose from, and many of the most popular and safe ones can be found at the top of this page.
- You must download your hacked client. This is one of the riskiest steps of the installation process. The reason that this is risky is because of the risk you are not actually installing the hacked client, but rather another program that could be malware or be backdoored. Therefore, you should click the links on this page; do not try and find the client's official website on your own through Google or Discord. If you download through the hacked client's website, it will most likely take you through an ad.fly or another website of the same function. These websites allow the creators of the hacked client to earn some money by displaying advertisements to those who download it. Forge and OptiFine also do this. These websites can display ads and popups that lead to malicious downloads or can be 'tech support scams'. Generally, do not click on or interact with any popups or notification boxes, just look for the 'Skip Ad' button so you can be taken to the download page back on the original site. Unless you have an Ad Block program (which doesn't completely protect you from risk), it could be safer to ask a friend or trusted person to send you the installer or a link to the official download page of the hacked client. Do not, under any circumstances, open any links, let alone client download links that were posted by someone in the server chat, or in Discord Servers.
- If the download you received was a .exe, .jar file, or other executable, you can double click to run it and it will guide you through the installation process. You may need to install Java and/or bypass Windows Defender (more info, run anyway).
- Otherwise, if the download is a .zip file:
- Once you have unzipped the file, go to the .minecraft folder in the %appdata% folder and transfer whatever is inside the unzipped folder into the versions folder.
- Once you have completed step four, open up your Minecraft launcher and make a new profile. Depending on the client, it may require to be named a specific name: i.e. 313hax (Impact)). Now simply change the Minecraft version to the one with the hacked client name next to it and you're good to go.