Clover EFI is a great tool to have around if you are running macOS on a non-Apple computer that integrates a UEFI motherboard: the installer replaces the default bootloader, integrates powerful. Houdini download for mac. VoodooHDA is an open source audio driver for devices compliant with the Intel High Definition Audio specification. It is intended as a replacement for AppleHDA on Mac OS X with support for a wide range of audio controllers and codecs.
Clover Mac Os X Snow Leopard
- Jul 22, 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 AROUS GAMING 3
- Intel Core i9 9900K
- 2xAMD RX 580 8GB
- OS X/macOS
- Clover (UEFI)
- MacBook Pro
- Mobile Phone
- Android, iOS
So here's a quick guide to fix Keyboard and Mouse when installing. The fix works for USB and PS2 interface. On Laptops, the keyboards are generally PS/2 so you can use this guide if the keyboard isn't working.
Clover Mac Os X
Get Device Information
(clover-usb) Mac Os X Snow LeopardThe very first step is to get the device information. The device information is basically a manufacturer name and model no.
You can use Device Manager in Windows to get the information
Clover For Mac Os X 10.7The next step is to download the required kext to enable the hardware.
- Download the latest version for better support.
Mounting the EFI Partition and placing kext
- Mount your EFI partition of your USB
- Copy VoodooPS2Controller.kext from Release folder downloaded above.
- Navigate to EFI/Clover/kexts/Other and place the both the kexts to this location.
- If the kext is already present in the directory, replace them with a new version
If the Keyboard and Mouse doesn't work follow the steps below.
Fixing USB Ports
Clover Bootloader Mac Os XIf the devices are still not working, there's issue with the USB ports.
To fix the USB ports, follow the guide here: https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/how-to-create-custom-ssdt-uiac.219/
Make the necessary changes and boot off your system. The devices should work now.
Clover Mac Os X 10.9
- While installing Clover Bootloader, if you've installed 'AppleKeyFeeder-64' this can cause issue with the keyboard functioning. You'll need to remove it to prevent further errors.
- If the PS/2 Keyboard doesn't works, install PS2MouseDxe-64 from Clover Bootloader.