- Website Development Software Mac
- Best Development Environment For Mac
- Mac Os Developer Tools
- Developer Tools For Mac Os
NVIDIA® CUDA Toolkit 11.1 Update 1 no longer supports development or running applications on macOS. While there are no tools which use macOS as a target environment, NVIDIA is making macOS host versions of these tools that you can launch profiling and debugging sessions on supported target platforms.
Website Development Software Mac
You may download all these tools here. Note that the Nsight tools provide the ability to download these macOS host versions on their respective product pages.
- Xcode is an integrated development environment (IDE) for macOS containing a suite of software development tools developed by Apple for developing software for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS.It was first released in 2003; the latest stable release is version 12.0.1, released on September 24, 2020, and is available via the Mac App Store free of charge for macOS Catalina users.
- Download Mac software in the Developer Tools category. Navigate the web while avoiding intrusive ads and trackers, support your favorite websites in new ways, and even make money by viewing private ads, all with this innovative Chromium-based browser.
Please visit each tool's overview page for more information about the tool and its supported target platforms. Linux for mac os x download.
Terms and Conditions This is the Android Software Development Kit License Agreement 1. Introduction 1.1 The Android Software Development Kit (referred to in the License Agreement as the 'SDK' and specifically including the Android system files, packaged APIs, and Google APIs add-ons) is licensed to you subject to the terms of the License Agreement.
The macOS host tools provided are:
- Nsight Systems - a system profiler and timeline trace tool supporting Pascal and newer GPUs
- Nsight Compute - a CUDA kernel profiler supporting Volta and new GPUs
- Visual Profiler - a CUDA kernel and system profiler and timeline trace tool supporting older GPUs (see installation instructions, below)
- cuda-gdb - a GPU and CPU CUDA application debugger (see installation instructions, below)
Instructions for installing cuda-gdb on the macOS
- This tar archive holds the distribution of the CUDA 11.1 Update 1 cuda-gdb cuda-gdb debugger front-end for macOS.
Native macOS debugging is not supported in this release. Remote debugging from a macOS host to other CUDA enabled targets, however, is supported.
Supported Mac platforms: macOS 10.13
- To install:
- Create an installation directory
- Download the cuda-gdb-darwin-11.1.105.tar.gz tar archive into
- Unpack the tar archive
tar fxvz cuda-gdb-darwin-11.1.105.tar.gz
- Add the bin directory to your path
- Run cuda-gdb --version to confirm you're picking up the correct binaries
You should see the following output:
- NVIDIA (R) CUDA Debugger
Portions Copyright (C) 2007-2020 NVIDIA Corporation
GNU gdb (GDB) 8.3.1
Copyright (C) 2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later
for more information:
Notes about JRE Requirements when using Visual Profiler on the macOS
- OpenJDK provides an open-source (and standards compliant) implementation of a Java compliant JVM.
Binaries are provided by various vendors such as Oracle, Azul Systems (Zulu), Amazon, Red Hat, IBM, etc.
Best Development Environment For Mac
- Visual Profiler needs to use an older version of Java, specifically JRE update 151, to work correctly.
This is currently not offered by Oracle JDK but is provided by Azul Systems (Zulu).
- The Bazel Build project also uses the Zulu builds of OpenJDK.
- Download JDK 8.0.144 to get JRE update 151:
- Download version: 8u144-b01 (Zulu: 188.8.131.52) .dmg.zip.tar.gz
- Download version: Zulu 184.108.40.206 (build 1.8.0_144-b01 .zip