- Download Software Mac
- Documents Software For Mac Catalina
- Legal Documents Software For Mac
- Pdf Editing Software For Mac
Sep 03,2019 • Filed to: PDF Tips
Document Management software assist in handling and organizing documents. Such software makes it possible to deal with thousands of software simultaneously without losing track of data and substantial information. People look for Document Management Software (DMS) to enhance file security, improve regulatory compliance, easier and quicker access to files, document backup and retrieve documents and never worry about documents and the information contained in them getting misplaced. These software replace human effort and maximize productivity. In this article we shall learn about 10 free Document Management software for Window and Mac. And PDFelement Pro is the best PC document management software available to users to manage and organize PDF documents.
Top 10 Free Document Management Software
A central hub for all your files. Read, listen, view, annotate almost anything you want on your iPad and iPhone. Files, documents, books, any content is at home in Documents by Readdle. It’s the Finder for iOS you’ve always wanted. App Store Editors' Choice in 70+ countries 'It's a tool that will. The Documents app lets you access and manage your files how ever you want, all in one convenient place. It is perfect for reading EPUB books, viewing Word and Excel documents, opening ZIP files, PDFs, images, downloading MP3 and watching movies on iPhone and iPad. Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Be more productive Find the feature you need fast and create documents more easily.
SutiDMS is a document management software tool that allows you to organize and manage pages, and share critical business content. SutiDMS is fully integrated, making it easy to collaborate with team members, manage project tasks, and make final approvals once a project is complete. You can work online anywhere, anytime with SutiDMS.
- It provides unlimited tasks management and unlimited subtasks management.
- This employee time management tool has features for employee sign-ins, sign outs, and break monitoring, allowing you to keep an accurate daily log of employee work time.
- It has been integrated with SutiSign eSignature solution to simplify the approval process.
OpenDocMan is an open source DMS designed to centrally store and access documents. It has an easy to use interface which is very intuitive and attracts users. It has a Web-based deployment and compatible with Windows and Mac. You may also use it as an App on iOS, Android, Windows or Blackberry devices. The document management software can be free downloaded full version.
- Enables Application sharing and Application security.
- Document storage and indexing is its key features
- Supports multiple languages.
- Workflow and e-mail management is also possible with OpenDocMan.
LogicalDOC is an open source document management software and a cross platform Document Management Solution. It has cloud based storage which allows you to access you documents anywhere, anytime. It works towards saving your enterprise’s time and enhance its efficiency and productivity. The open source version allows users to use the features for free.
- Its intuitive interface does not require any training to use it.
- It automatically imports all business documents and stores them centrally.
- Its central repository keeps all files safe and secure at one place.
OpenKM Document Management Software is developed to manage and organize all your digital Files and documents to simplify your day-to-day work and improve your efficiency. It is an Enterprise Content Management software to store, track, edit and mange e-documents.
- It enables Metadata capture and classifies documents easily.
- Reduces operational time by automated workflow execution.
- Improves the quality of documents and keeps them secure.
- Ensure high degree of accuracy during document searches.
Bitrix24 is an easy and free online document management software which has a web and cloud deployment, both. It also gives users the flexibility to work on Android and iOS devices through it mobile App.
- Classifies private and shared documents.
- Easily collaborates documents of the same type.
- It keeps the old and deleted Files in its record too along with the new and updated versions.
- Document Lock is its key feature.
M-Files makes document management an easy task by storing all files at a centralised place. It even has the capability to connect your existing folders and systems with smart, built-in AI technology that categorizes and secures your information automatically, without you having to lift a finger.
- Organizes and structures content to manage documents.
- Automate manual workflows and allow employees to work more productively.
- All changes made to the documents are recorded and tracked.
- This online document management software offers clear and friendly user interface.
OnlyOffice is a free personal document management software and the most powerful and feature rich web Office Suite. It can edit documents online and manage them with its multifunctional services to cut costs and save time.
- One of a kind online document editor for HTML pages.
- Real-time collaborations with teammates to work and manage documents together.
- Enables creating presentations online.
FossLook is a fully loaded and very powerful e-document management tool which organizes all your files by doing away with paper documents and storing important information in its system.
- Using FossLook will improve the efficiency and productive of your organizations and lead to better growth and financial results.
- This software can be put to use depending on the needs of the enterprise.
- It improves business and workflow automations.
9. Microsoft SharePoint Online
MS SharePoint Online helps in managing knowledge, content and documents quickly to enhance team work and make Document Management seem like an easy task. It includes file sharing and storage, content management and external sharing.
- Keeps documents and files secure by preventing hacking.
- Collaborations with other Microsoft software enable smooth document management.
- Users can find the information they're searching for in minutes through an easy and efficient search functionality.
10. Dropbox Business
Dropbox business is another variant of Dropbox designed for business enterprises to enable them to share documents easily. Dropbox Business is great to make coworkers, employees and teammates work together, share data instantly and work on it simultaneously. It works on Windows/Linux PC and Mac. It is also available as an App for Android, Windows and iOS devices.
Download Software Mac
- Allows users to tracks various activities.
- Equipped to remotely wipe and transfer Files.
- Unlimited Storage and file recovery tools.
PDFelement Pro - An Excellent PDF Document Management Software
PDFelement Pro is the best PC document management software available to users to manage and organize PDF documents. This software can be downloaded to your Windows PC or Mac. It can edit, convert and securely share PDF Files and also deal with scanned documents via OCR technology. This DMS to manage PDF Files if well equipped to tackle all types of PDF documents.
Key features of This Document Manager Software:
- Editing text, images or pages individually or in a batch.
- Highlighting, stamping, signing, crossing out, underlining, adding sticky notes, text boxes, etc. or free hand drawing on a PDF File is made possible.
- Converting a PDF to any other file format, combining PDFs or splitting them into different PDF.
- Filling an online PDF Form or creating one is an easy task with PDFelement Pro.
- This free program provides password protection and secure sharing options, as well as watermark capabilities.
- You can bookmark PDFs, as well as customize content and add bates numbering.
Jan 26,2019 • Filed to: PDF Tips
Document management software allows for the monitoring, management, and storage documents, being a necessity for businesses that have made the transition from paper to electronic documents. It is a tool that helps streamline business operations, and ensuring that information gets to the right people at the right time. The main problem is that not all DMSs are supported by Mac. If you are looking to shop for Mac Document Management Software that allows you to handle digital files, you will want to check out the following document management software for Mac, including PDFelement Pro.
The 10 Best Mac Document Management Software
1. PDFelement Pro
PDFelement Pro is one of the most competitive PDF editors for Mac and Windows, allowing you to edit, convert, create, sign, protect PDF files and update electronic files without any trouble. This Mac document management software supports various formats, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML, ePub etc.
Key Features of This Mac Document Management Software:
Mac Icons - Download 204 Free Mac icons @ IconArchive. Search more than 600,000 icons for Web & Desktop here. The Applications folder is one of the default folders on your Mac that helps make your computer easier to navigate. However, for those who are new Mac users, finding the Applications folder can be. Show Icon Preview: If you enable this check box, the Finder displays icons for image files using a miniature of the actual picture. (A cool feature for those with digital cameras — however, showing a preview does take extra processing time because Mac OS X has to load each image file and shrink it down to create the icon.). User-Selectable App Icons. For some apps, customization is a feature that evokes a personal connection and enhances the user experience. If it provides value in your app, you can let people select an alternate app icon from a set of predefined icons that are embedded within your app. Download over 11,771 icons of applications in SVG, PSD, PNG, EPS format or as webfonts. Flaticon, the largest database of free vector icons.
- Edit PDF texts, images, links and other elements
- Markup and sign documents
- Convert and create PDF files
- Treat PDF like Word files
- Merge multiple documents into a single PDF file
It is important to stress that PDFelement Pro is an easy to use tool, being designed with the Mac user in mind.
Dropbox makes it easy for you to store and find electronic documents in one repository. The cloud-saving service can be used equally on Mac. Dropbox works by creating a folder on your computer that is synchronized with their servers. You can bring documents, photos, and videos. Instead of being stored on the Mac device, the documents are duplicated to the cloud. Dropbox includes the following features:
- Efficient syncing to all devices
- Offline access
- File sharing
- Backup and file recovery
Installing Dropbox simplifies document management. What makes the file hosting service stand out is that it only allows authorized people to edit documents that are available in the system. Plus, users are notified of changes made.
3. G Suite
Documents Software For Mac Catalina
G Suite is yet another cloud-based service for Mac that allows you to store and track electronic documents. With G Suite, you can also:
- Create documents, spreadsheets, forms, presentations, sites, and more
- Gain access to Google Drive and Google Cloud Search
- Connect to Gmail, Calendar, Google+, and Hangouts
Those who are sharing small numbers of documents with their colleagues will find the free version to be enough. For more complex capabilities, it is necessary to get a subscription-based version. Make sure to install the application on your Mac. To have mail messages and calendars synchronized, add your Google account to the Mac account.
4. Google Drive
Google Drive is a document management system that can be used successfully on Mac. The file storage system developed by Google permits writing and editing of documents by numerous people and supports common file formats like PDF and Docx. What you need to keep in mind is that with Google Drive, you can:
- Create, share, and collaborate
- Sync and retrieve files
- Integrate apps
- Convert PDF to text
- Use research tools
To install Google Drive on Mac, you have to set up a Google account and download that Mac app that lets you use the cloud-based service. Creating Google Drive is not so complicated.
KnowledgeOwl is document management software for Mac that does not require a special learning curve. Simply put, is easy to use, providing a good experience. The online platform is useful for departments like customer service and human resources. These features make KnowledgeOwl truly worthwhile:
- File upload
- Create content like in Word processor
- User permissions
6. Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is nothing like the traditional Office pack in the sense that you do not have to pay a high up-front price. What you do is select the subscription that you want and install it on different Mac computers. When Microsoft launches the new version of Office, you get it as part of your subscription. Microsoft Office 365 offers exclusive features, like:
- Access Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive
- Administrator control
- Insert links to stored files
- Edit and convert PDF
- Work offline and upload changes at a later time
The best way to get Office for Mac is Microsoft Office 365. This time Microsoft has come out with the best software.
7. M-Files DMS
M-Files DMS is, as the name clearly suggests, a document management system. This DMS lets you access your files from the any Internet-enabled iOS device, including Mac computers. It is simple to install and it brings about many benefits for businesses, including workflow improvement, information reuse enhancement, and avoiding data loss. M-Files DMS’s core capabilities are:
- Support for scanned files and email
- Version management
- PDF conversion
- Document check-in/check-out
- Multiple Documents Format
The fact is that M-Files DMS is an application that is easy to implement and works well with all kinds of business applications. Attention needs to be paid to the fact that this solution operates through Windows Explorer.
PinPoint has an attractive user interface, so you can easily use the document management system daily. The software program was developed by LSSP Corporation, a leading provider of content management tools. This web-based solution is easy to install, maintain and update. Besides the fact that you can quickly get the latest version of the DMS, you can:
- Share and export files
- Stock unlimited files and folders
- Edit and comment documents without altering the native format
- Save all versions of a revised file
If you like to work on your Mac computer outside or if you have many monitors, opt for PinPoint.
9. Ademero Content Central
When it comes to document management software for Mac, the name Ademero Content Central naturally comes up. Ademero is a system that allows you to organize and store documents in a fashionable manner. Are you curious to find out what else it can do? Ademero features include:
- Document collaboration
- Search and retrieval
- Convert paper files to MS Word and Excel documents
eFileCabinet is a Mac document management system that is suitable for business organizations that outsource their work. The DMS has surprising utility, empowering users to:
Legal Documents Software For Mac
- Retrieve documents
- Upload files rapidly
- Backup documents
- Use management tools