All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an 'as is' basis.
Canon Hong Kong Company Limited and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
I am getting the usual Mac warning about 'this software may not be compatible in the future.' However, the software loads and my many templates for CD printing show up. When the software is loaded I get the message that 'printer not supported etc.) No way I can navigate the Canon site. Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX - Spanish Version Description This software is a handy application program that allows you to make high-quality prints from the images you recorded with your digital camera. Free total commander for mac. Compatibility Operating system(s): Mac OS X Language(s): English Software File version: 3.70 File Size: 12.5 MB Downloads: epposx370es.dmg.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.
Before installing this printer driver Canon PIXMA iP5000, read the following precautions:
Epson Easy Photo Print For Mac
- Before starting the installation of drivers, connect your printer Canon PIXMA iP5000 to your computer, and that the printer is powered On.See your printer manual for details.
Important! Do not turn printer off, remove cables, or unplug the printer, or interrupt it in any way during the driver installation process.
- Close virus protection programs or other software programs that are running on your computer.
- You must have full-control access to PIXMA iP5000 printer settings to carry out aninstallation. Before starting the installation of drivers, log in as a member of theAdministrators group.
- If you have an earlier version of the Canon printer driver installed on yourcomputer, you must remove it with the uninstaller before installingthe new driver for Canon PIXMA iP5000.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
Select a directory to save the driver in and click Save.
Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Running the downloaded file will extract all the driver files and setup program into a directory on your hard drive.The directory these driver are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:PIXMA iP5000). The setup program will also automatically begin running after extraction.However, automatically running setup can be unchecked at the time of extracting the driver file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer driver if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:PIXMA iP5000).
- Click on the file ending with .inf .
- Click Open and then Okay and let driver files install.
- Add the printer PIXMA iP5000 if it hasn't been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Driver Wizard.
Search and consult the Readme file for additional installation drivers instructions for your printer Canon PIXMA iP5000.