Firefox Focus is a privacy web browser for PC. Its current version is 1.2.1 and can be installed on Windows 8/10 or Mac without using Bluestacks with NoxAppPlayer.
- Focus is next-level privacy that’s free, always on and always on your side — because it’s backed by Mozilla, the non-profit that fights for your rights on the Web. AUTOMATIC PRIVACY - Blocks a wide range of common Web trackers without any settings to set.
- Focus for Mac(效率工具) v1.11版. Focus Mac版是Mac平台上的网站和应用程序拦截器，通过阻止分散注意力的网站和应用程序，来提高您的工作效率，并以最好的状态完成任务！只需单击一下即可创建最佳的工作环境！Mac下载macdown为您提供Focus for Mac版，欢迎前来下载！.
Firefox Focus Review
Download Firefox Focus For PC/Windows and Mac. It Helps to block-wide range of Web trackers without any settings. And also you can delete your history including password cookies and trackers. Focus for Mac is an efficiency app that helps you stay on task by blocking access to certain Web sites you might distract yourself by visiting. Essentially, this app protects you from yourself, so.
Firefox Focus for PC or Mac is new addition by Mozilla to its web browsers portfolio. It does not keep track on your online activity. As soon as you close the session, it wipes off all the data.
Think of it as a default private mode or incognito mode browser. Firefox Focus is currently only available for Android devices only. However, it can be easily installed on Windows or Mac using NoxAppPlayer. Apart from that, you can use any other Android emulator too.
Download Firefox Focus for Windows PC and Mac
Firefox Focus is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Firefox Focus game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Firefox Focus using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Firefox Focus”.
- In the search results, click on Firefox Focus and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Firefox Focus might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Firefox Focus from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Firefox Focus using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Firefox Focus” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Firefox Focus, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Firefox Focus from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Firefox Focus on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Firefox Focus for PC gives you peace of mind while browsing. Knowing that your information is not saved, you do not need to manually clear the browsing history. Firefox Focus for PC also offers very fast browsing experience apart from its privacy features.
Take private browsing to the next level. Firefox Focus gives you a dedicated privacy browser with tracking protection and content blocking. You can use Firefox Focus as a standalone browser or as content blocker for Safari on supported iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Table of Contents
- 3Use Firefox Focus with Safari
- 5How does Firefox Focus work?
Firefox Focus is available in the App Store for free. Which mac is best for gaming keyboards. When it’s finished downloading, look for the icon on your home screen.
Use Firefox Focus as a browser dedicated to your privacy and security. Easily erase your browsing history, passwords, bookmarks and cookies and prevent unwanted ads from following you.
- Whenever you want a private tracker-free experience, fire up Firefox Focus. Firefox Focus is easy to use. Just enter your search or website address in the field:
- To view a page in regular Firefox or to share it using another app, tap the share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Erase all information about your session at any time by tapping the Erase button on the search field.
Enjoy protection against ad, social, content or analytics trackers without switching from Safari. Follow these steps to enable Firefox Focus for Safari:
Step one: allow Safari to use content blockers (you only need to do this once):
- Tap the Settings app in your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down to Safari and tap it.
- Tap Content Blockers.
- Tap the switch next to Firefox Focus to turn it on .
- Close the Settings app.
Step two: enable Firefox Focus for Safari
- Open Firefox Focus.
Tap the cogwheel to go to the Settings menu:
- Tap the switch next to Safari to enable it .
- Close Firefox Focus. You’re ready to browse on Safari!
Customize the level of content blocking and tracking protection that you need.
- Open Firefox Focus.
Tap the cogwheel to go to the Settings menu:
- Tap the switch next to each feature to turn it on or off.
- Send usage data: We use general usage data to help us improve Firefox Focus. You can opt out of this at any time.
- Tap the back button or close Firefox Focus. Firefox Focus will save your changes automatically.
Focus For Mac
Firefox Focus brings added privacy by allowing you to block known website trackers by category:
- Ads, analytics and social trackers
- Other content trackers – this category includes embedded videos, photo slideshows, and news article embeds that could track you. Blocking other content trackers may cause many sites to stop functioning properly.
Helicon Focus For Mac
Firefox Focus works by blocking some parts of web pages from loading. With less to download, web pages often load faster with Firefox Focus. Your mobile data usage may also be lower.
Focus App For Mac
- Web fonts - fonts that are downloaded from the server (may slow down web pages). Web fonts are typefaces used to style the text on some web pages. Blocking Web fonts will alter the appearance of text on any pages where Web fonts are used, but all text will still display legibly.
Firefox Focus For Mac
Firefox Focus is available in the iTunes store for supported devices. Content blocking is only available on 64-bit devices, iOS 9 and above including:
- iPhone 5s and above
- iPad Air and above
- iPad mini 2 and above
- iPod touch 6th Generation
Safari Content Blockers (which include Firefox Focus) are only available on devices with an A7 processor (64-bit) or later. Only 64-bit processors can handle the extra load of content blocking, which insures optimal performance. For example, since the iPad 3 has an A5 processor, Firefox Focus is incompatible.