Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
Powerful Mac apps that won't break the bank. There’s something of a misconception when it comes. 17-32 of 631 results for 'macbook air apps' Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Eligible for Free Shipping. Free Shipping by Amazon. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Computers & Accessories; Numeric Keypads See All 22 Departments.
Amphetamine: No brand of computer is without its annoyances. For so long now, it’s been. Retina Display Four million pixels. One immersive experience. With a resolution of 2560-by-1600 for.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don't see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don't show either didn't come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn't come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Deleting an app doesn't cancel any subscription you may have purchased with that app. Learn how to cancel subscriptions for apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
To use an app again after deleting it, either reinstall it or restore it from a backup.
- To reinstall apps that were installed as part of macOS, reinstall macOS. This applies to apps such as Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
- You can also redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that were installed from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.
Learn how to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Learn what to do if the Dock contains an icon with a question mark.
Create amazing experiences using the powerful suite of game technologies built to harness the full capabilities of Apple platforms. Spanning from high-level to low-level, these technologies offer a wide array of graphics, gameplay and social features to make your titles even better.
Build unparalleled augmented reality experiences for hundreds of millions of users on iOS and iPadOS, the biggest AR platforms in the world. Mental ray for mac.
Game Apps For Macbook Air
Maximize the graphics and compute potential of your games with Metal, which provides the best access to the GPU on iOS, macOS, and tvOS.
Use this fully featured high-level graphics framework to create 3D animated scenes and effects in your games.
With SpriteKit, it’s easy to create high-performance, power-efficient 2D games.
Enable players to share gameplay recordings or broadcast live games to players and viewers online with this easy-to-use framework.
This framework provides a collection of essential tools and techniques used to implement modern gameplay algorithms.
Apps For Apple Mac
Integrate physically-based materials, models, and lighting for SceneKit, GameplayKit, and Metal with Model I/O.
Take advantage of Game Center, Apple’s social gaming network. Gamers can track their best scores on a leaderboard, compare their achievements, and start a multiplayer game through auto-matching.
Integrate your games with MFi game controllers and take advantage of other modes of input. Learn how to add support for physical D-pads, buttons, triggers, joysticks, and more.
Create smaller app bundles, enable faster downloads, and add up to 20 GB of additional content hosted on the App Store.
We’re looking for games that redefine games.
Youtube App For Mac Air
If you’re working on a groundbreaking, unreleased game and would like it to be considered for Apple Arcade, we’d love to hear from you.