Free Game Recorder - Try the free version of Bandicam Game Recorder, Bandicam is the best Game Recording Software for gamers. It allows you to record 4K UHD video and capture up to 144 FPS video.
- By clicking Download for Free, you're downloading the free version of Gecata by Movavi. The Ultimate Game Recording Software The world of video games is packed with highs and lows, insane headshots and epic raids. Armed with a game recorder, you can grab the best moments of your gaming life and share them online with peers across the planet.
- A free version of Debut video capture software is available for non-commercial use only. If you will be using Debut at home you can download the free version here. Record and capture video from almost any source – your computer screen, webcam or even VHS tapes.
Nowadays, more and more users want to record gameplay and share the recording with their friends, relatives, or teammates. To complete this task, a good game recording program is needed. However, there are tons of different screen capturing applications on the market, and you may get confused while choosing the best free screen capture software for games. To satisfy your needs, we will share with you some best free screen capture software for both Windows and Mac users. Just continue reading to find more information.
1. EaseUS RecExperts
This brand new screen recording software will help you to record your game screen easily and quickly. If you want to demonstrate your reactions to the battlefield, you can use EaseUS RecExperts to capture the video from your webcam at the same time. Besides that, it enables you to use EaseUS Video Editor to process your recordings. If the recorded video and audio are not OK, you can rely on the editing functions of the application. Apart from that, you can improve the sound, cancel a noise, or crop unwanted parts of the video (some bad shots to your game enemy). Of course, if you want to, you can change the format of your recordings effortlessly.
Using this software you can do the following things:
- Supports special game mode
- Records the background sounds and a voice with your microphone simultaneously
- Supports creating recording tasks automatically and starts recording at a specific time
- Removes the background noise and boosts your audio
The steps of recording the games:
Step 1. Launch the game you're about to record and then the downloaded EaseUS RecExperts.
Step 2. Once you begin playing the game, click the 'Record Game' button to get in the game recording.
Best email clients for mac 2020. Finding an email client for your Mac is not a trivial task. There are numerous free email apps for Mac that are released every few months and many simply shut down or disappear just as easily. Thankfully, we’ve made it easy for you by picking some of the best email apps out there and highlighting everything you should know about them. The best Mac email app for an organized inbox: Edison Mail Some email apps simply move spam messages and newsletters into a separate folder. Sure, you don’t see them in your inbox, but they’re. The Best Free Email Clients to Use in 2020 1. Gmail – Free Email Client. Supported Platforms: Android, iOS, Web, macOS, Windows, Linux; If you are looking for the best email client, Gmail sits at the top of the list for many. Gmail is compatible with a variety of platforms and has many useful features for both personal and business use. Best Email Clients for Mac 1. It is being marketed as the “ lightning-fast email client for Mac. ” Along with being fast, it also provides you with features that make it more beautiful. Long before, there was an email application called Sparrow. It was the next big thing which pretty much revolutionized emailing, but it was later.
Step 3. Select the region and click the 'REC' button to start recording. And then you can choose to pause or stop the recording during the course of the gameplay.
Step 4. After saving the recorded gameplay video, you can directly save the video to a local disk or upload it to cloud storage, YouTube, Vimeo, and many other platforms.
Platforms: Windows 7/8/10
Gecata is a lightweight and free game recording software for Windows PCs. You can use it to capture gameplay or a whole Windows desktop with one click. Making game videos with this screen capture software is easy, as it supports many hotkeys to control the recording without leaving the game. You can configure the bitrate to get a better quality, but you will get bigger file size. Moreover, Gecata offers two options: VBR (recommended), which is a simple slider from 'Smaller size' to 'Better quality,' and Custom (a field, where so you enter the wanted bitrate in kbps). The developers promise to add a Streaming mode soon, so the player can build its fans base on Twitch during real-time gameplay and keep recordings at the YouTube gaming channel.
- Simple and easy to use free application
- Records games at 4K 60FPS
- Captures in fullscreen or windowed mode with webcam & overlay
- Intel and NVIDIA hardware acceleration to reduce CPU load
- Limited settings to configure
- Puts a watermark (on the free version)
3. Streamlabs OBS
Platforms: Windows 10/8.1/8/7
The Streamlabs OBS is a video recording and streaming platform with a simple interface for the novice gamer. It gathers a lot of integrated features, which will help you to capture your best gameplay. You will need a Streamlabs account, and then the software allows you to import many tools directly from the company's website. It recognizes your supporters live on stream with fully customizable alerts, and you can choose the sources that appear in your live stream or recorded video.
- Free to use streaming software with everything you need to stream to Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook
- Dynamic in-game overlay for single monitors
- Saves resources and settings on the cloud
Video Capture Mac
- More likely to crash with all its add-ons
- Fewer encoding options than OBS
- Currently in beta, so you might face some issues
Platforms: Windows XP/7/10
Fraps is a prevalent game recording software for Windows, as it's simple to use. Fraps gives you some essential options, like setting the video capture frame rate manually - from 30 to 120FPS. You can record audio through both external input and system sound. Also, the software allows you to show your cursor while recording games on your Windows PC.
- A lightweight game recording program
- Sets up custom FPS value
- Has a live FPS counter
- Very large file size of the recorded video
- The last update was in 2013, so there are missing some advanced tools
Platforms: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Dxtory is another simple screen capture program that is going to record everything running under the DirectX/OpenGL platforms. It's one of the lightest software but provides several functions. The interface is simple, and you can tickle the settings very quickly. You can capture videos of your gameplay at the highest quality, and even it creates huge files. In addition, the software allows you to record two sounds simultaneously, like game sound and microphone's sound. Furthermore, you can adjust the video codec, the frames per second (from 10 to 120 FPS), the sources, the size, and the format of the video file.
- Intuitive user experience
- Determines the resolution to record the game footage (record at 720p and play at 1080p at the same time)
- Creates several templates for each game you have
- Annoying trial notification
- Not for casual users
- Leaves a significant lag when saving recordings during gameplay
6. Nvidia GeForce Experience
Platforms: Windows 10/8.1/8/7
If you have an Nvidia GPU, you should already receive prompts to install the tool GeForce Experience. It will update your Nvidia drivers, but the software includes the Nvidia's Shadowplay feature for recording your gameplay. ShadowPlay uses the GPU to handle the video encoding, so it will not overload the CPU. The software records at the same resolution as your display, including 4K.
- Uses GPU to handle video encoding
- Records gameplay videos for as long as you want, all at up to 4K at 60 FPS
- Uploads screenshots and recorded games on Facebook, YouTube, and Google
- Works only with Nvidia GPUs
- Demands enough space in the hard drive
- Not possible to twitch streaming and shadow recording simultaneously
7. Radeon ReLive
AMD also provides its gameplay recording software - Radeon ReLive (known before as AMD ReLive). This proprietary software uses an AMD graphic card for most of the encoding, saving your CPU power for other tasks. The impact on the framerate is small (usually up to 10%). The software supports upscaling, so if you're playing at display 1080p, you can record the video at 4K. It includes the ability to overclock your GPU in certain games (not for all).
- Allows recording video in 4K resolution
- Enables to take screenshots while recording
Free Video Games For Mac
- Windows 7 needs to have Aero/DWM enabled
- Does not support systems with 2GB VRAM memory or less one
This application represents a free screenshot editor for Mac users, which you can download directly from App Store. It includes many screen capture features, available in professional software like editing or annotation. It can stop your recording and then start it again. The free tool works well for many projects, including for gameplay recording. It allows you to make annotations and some editing to highlight important details with pen, text, arrows, and shapes. You can hide private information with the blur tool, save and share the recorded gameplay.
Game Capture For Mac Free Mac
- Adds your FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or S3 server
- Drag-and-drop right from the editor
- Shares your snapshots in one click
- Saves the captured screenshots only to JPEG and PNG
- While the software is classified as free, it offers in-app purchases
Platforms: macOS and Windows
TinyTake makes capturing and recording your screen easy. It provides free cloud storage with 2GB of storage to share your clips. It's appropriate for small tasks and beginners. From simple mouse movements to adding voice to the video, TinyTake records everything you see and do. If you want more features like annotations, you have to buy the premium version.
- Captures videos from the selected region and webcam up to 120 minutes
- Most convenient tool for annotating videos for product reviews, gameplay demos, fault or bug reporting
- Easily annotates the videos and move the annotations on the video frame to point a part of the video
- The recording limit is 5 minutes
- The storage limit is 2 GB
- Can't stream games using this tool
This software offers intuitive and affordable video creation tools. With an easy-to-use screen recorder, you can capture any area of your screen with the option to add narration from your microphone and video from your webcam. You can enhance your video with a video editor, like adding text, shapes, and images. You can also create fun animations or fluid transitions. Whether you are playing Minecraft, Sonic, Roblox, or Fortnite, you can easily capture all the action on multiple devices.
- Uploads to YouTube, Google Drive, or Dropbox with one click
- A built-in speech-to-text feature
- A great Chrome extension that is easy to use
- Videos are watermarked
- The maximum length of 15 minutes
- Only the paid versions include editing tools
To capture your favorite gameplay, you will need a screen recording software. Whether it's the entire display, just a selected window, or area you'd like to capture, there are excellent screen recorders that can help you complete the task. On this page, you can learn 10 best free screen capture software for Games, and you can pick anyone to do the task.
For Windows users, the best choice is EaseUS RecExperts, as it allows you to edit your video file. You can add texts, lines, arrows to the recording, and export the recorded game video directly to Google Drive or Dropbox.