How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Mac Driver Updates. How do I update my drivers on my Mac? Apple handles all system and driver updates for your system. To check if any updates are available please do the following: Click on the Apple in the upper left corner of the screen. Download Mac software in the Drivers category. Native macOS Gmail client that uses Google's API in order to provide you with the Gmail features you know and love, all in an efficient Swift-based app. Drivers are code that help Windows and MacOS recognize the physical components of your computer, like a printer, graphics card, or mouse. Find the drivers you need here, or get an app that helps.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How To Update Video Drivers For Mac
Download PC Drivers - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista Drivers - Help and Fixes for Driver Updates and Windows and Mac Errors and Support.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
Macbook Drivers Download
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
Share a Folder on Windows. RELATED: How to Easily Share Files Between Nearby Computers. I am developing java apps that move files to some SMB shares. Apps have different folders to work in and they can not see each other's files. I have connected to some SMB shares with my own account (myownaccount), but I need to go to the same share with a different app account, since my account is not authorized to list what I want to see.I tried. Apple Mac OS X connect to SMB (samba/CIFS) share. Go Connect to Server. Smb://servername/sharename (in this case, acfiles is 10.1.16.112 currently). The Samba source code is distributed via https. View the download area via HTTPS.The file you probably want is called samba-latest.tar.gz.Old releases are available in the Samba archives. The Samba distribution GPG public key can be used to verify that current releases have not been tampered with. Using GnuPG, simply download the Samba source distribution, the tarball signature,. Samba share for mac. Connecting to SMB shares with Mac OS X. This tutorial will walk you through connecting your Macs to SMB (Server Message Block) shares, hosted on Windows Servers, Windows Desktops, or network attached storage devices.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How To Update Printer Driver For Mac
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.