- Best Contact Manager For Mac
- Project Manager Mac
- Download Manager Mac
- Id Manager For Mac Os
- Best File Manager For Mac
- Internet Download Manager For Mac
Install on your Desktop or Laptop
- Manage all your passwords with SplashID, the best password manager app for iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac and the web. SplashID is free to download. It's the safe and secure password vault trusted.
- Download Internet Download Manager. Internet Download Manager has NO spyware or adware inside of it. Installation instructions: Download Internet Download Manager Now. (Free download, 7.00 MB).
No internet connection required. Fully-featured and free forever.
Best Contact Manager For Mac
On Mobile / Tablet?
Get these download links emailed to you so you can install later when on your desktop or laptop:
Requires Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer. Best terminals for mac. If you are using 32-bit Windows, use alternative download.
01 – Folx Free macOS. Folx is a free download manager for Mac OS X with a true Mac-style.
Project Manager Mac
Requires Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (64-bit) / Fedora 29 (64-bit) or newer
Frequently Asked Questions
Download Manager Mac
Some of the more common questions we get.
Id Manager For Mac Os
Is this 100% free accounting software?
Yes. You can use the desktop edition for as long as you like, use all the features and enter as much data as required. There are no time limits, no usage limits, no ads.
If you give away your software for free, how do you make money?
Desktop edition is single-user software. Businesses requiring multi-user capabilitities or remote access will use cloud edition which is not free.
If I'm working on Mac, can I send my file to an accountant who is on Windows?
Best File Manager For Mac
Yes. Manager data is cross-compatible across all operating systems. We have a helpful guide which explains how to make backup and restore on another computer.
Internet Download Manager For Mac
What happens to my data when I upgrade?
When you upgrade to the latest version, your data will be automatically rolled-over. Still, we strongly recommend you make regular backups of your data whether you are upgrading or not.