Get 1 year of Apple TV+ free when you buy an Apple device.1Check eligibility
All Apple Originals. Apple TV+ is here. Start Your Free Trial 7 days free, then $4.99/month. Unlimited recording and storage on YouTubeTV's own Cloud DVR. Lots of networks. Your Internet plan comes with a taste of our best entertainment. Stream thousands of On Demand hits. Or tune-in to live TV with ESPN3, Sky News, and more. For free — online or on the app. Take it with you. Download the app to live stream—anytime, anywhere—everything from breaking news to the hottest shows and movies everyone’s talking about, on up to 5 screens at once.
Apple TV Plus
All Apple Originals. Only on Apple TV+.
Get 1 year of Apple TV+ free when you buy an Apple TV 4K.1
Ffdshow for mac. Bundle up to six Apple services.2 And enjoy more for less.Coming late 2020
Introducing a new fitness experience powered by Apple Watch. Try world‑class workouts on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.Learn more
Apple Gift Card
For everything and everyone.
Accessories for Apple TV
Make them yours.
Personalize your AirPods with free engraving. Only at Apple.
Wireless gaming controller
for your favorite games.
Upgrade to start your free trial.
Check that your device is compatible
Make sure that your smart TV or streaming device is compatible with the Apple TV app.1,2
How to get the Apple TV app
- On your compatible smart TV or streaming device, go to your device's app store and download the Apple TV app.
- Open the Apple TV app and choose Start Watching.
- Go to Settings, then select Accounts.
- Choose Sign In. If you don't have an Apple ID, you need to create one. Then, use one of these options to sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup:
- Sign In On Mobile Device: Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the TV screen. Then follow the instructions on your mobile device.
- Sign In On This TV: Use your TV remote to manually sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup.
What you can do with the Apple TV app
Rent or buy content and watch your favorite movies and TV shows. You can also subscribe to premium channels in the Apple TV app and more.3
Watch Apple TV+ Original TV shows and movies
When you subscribe to Apple TV+, you can watch Apple Original TV shows and movies and other exclusive content on all of your devices.
Sign out of the Apple TV app on a smart TV or streaming device
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Accounts, then choose Sign Out.
Reset the Apple TV app to its original settings
Best Mac For Live Streaming
This will sign you out of your account on that device and remove your personal information. If you're also signed in to the Apple Music app on your smart TV or streaming device, the Apple Music app will also be reset to its original settings and all of your personal information will be removed.
- On your smart TV or streaming device, open the Apple TV app or Apple Music app.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Reset Apple TV app and Apple Music, then confirm your choice.
Live Streaming Tv Macau
Sign out of a smart TV or streaming device that you can't access
If you're signed in to the Apple TV app on a smart TV or streaming device that you can't access, you can remove the device from your account list.
If you need help
- For more information about the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, see the Apple TV app user guide.
- If you have issues installing the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, or connecting to the internet, contact the manufacturer.
- Set up the Apple Music app on your Samsung smart TV.
- The Apple TV app availability might vary by country and region. Learn what’s available in your country or region. The Apple TV app features and supported devices also might vary by country and region.
- You can also visit Samsung's website to see which Samsung smart TVs are supported and Roku's website to see which Roku streaming players and TVs are supported. To check if other devices are supported, like Amazon Fire TV devices, visit Apple's website.
- On Amazon Fire TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can purchase content on another supported device to watch it in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device.