- How To Uninstall Apps In Mac
- App For Uninstalling Apps On Mac
- Mac Os Uninstall App
- Mac App For Uninstalling Apps Mac
Most people have this wrong conception that uninstalling apps from Mac is not an easy task. However, this is not true. If you know the right way to do so then you can get rid of any app that you want from your Mac laptop without any problem. Apps that have short-cuts can be easily uninstalled from your Mac. All you need to do is drag the app icon to the trash and it will be uninstalled.
What about the applications that doesn’t have any short-cut? How do you uninstall such apps from your Mac laptop? Well, to answer your question we have listed the steps below in this article.
On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar. Do one of the following: If an app is in a folder, open the app’s folder to check for an Uninstaller. If you see Uninstall App or App Uninstaller, double-click it, then follow the onscreen instructions. To do this, go to Start All apps and find the app or program you want to uninstall. Right-click on the app or program and click Uninstall from the drop-down menu that appears. Third-party Mac uninstaller apps Finally, there are shareware utilities that promise to do all the hard work of tracking down errant app files and delete them for you. Uninstall Apps using Launchpad. If you don’t know let me tell you that you can delete any app on.
How To Uninstall Apps In Mac
Steps to Uninstall Apps from Mac PC:
If you are willing to know the right way of uninstalling applications from your Mac then you have come to the right place. Free vnc clients for mac. Go through the steps below and you will be well aware of the procedure.
- The first thing that you need to do is open the Launchpad on your Mac device. It is a small rocket icon available in your Macos Dock. Click this launchpad icon and it will open all the software/apps installed in your Mac OS.
- Now go to the app that you want to uninstall or remove from your device.
- Press and hold the icon of the app until it enters the jiggly mode.
- Now click on the X that is displayed on the top left corner of the app icon.
- Hit on the delete button when as soon it is prompted on the screen. Now, the app will be removed from your Macos and it will be sen to Trash (Recycle Bin). So, to go to Trash and remove its application from there too. It will be permanently removed from your MAC OS.
Well, that’s all you have to do or you can also choose to opt for the alternative ways I have listed below.
Alternative Ways to Uninstall Mac Apps
App For Uninstalling Apps On Mac
- You can uninstall an app from your Mac by opening the Finder Window and then clicking on the Applications option that is shown on the sidebar. Then you need to right click or control click the app icon and then move it to the trash bin by selecting the move to trash option. Well, it’s that simple.
- You can also go for the alternative way which is considered to be the easiest way of uninstalling apps from your Mac device. All you need to do is drag and drop the app that you wish to uninstall to the trash bin.
With the help of these two steps, you can uninstall most of the applications on your Mac device. Once the app is moved to the trash bin you can empty the trash bin by selecting the empty trash option. Once you do that you can get rid of the app and it’s files completely. One needs to know that you cannot remove built-in apps from your device. Also, there are applications that may ask you for your password. Well, this happens because these applications were installed using Mac package installer.
If you try to remove any such app then the changes made by the app in your device will also get removed. You need to keep these things in mind before you head forward to uninstall any app from your device.
Mac Os Uninstall App
Thus, you can see that uninstalling an app from your Mac device is not a hectic task if you know the right way to do so.