- Notebook brings the familiarity and ease-of-use of your smartphone to your Mac. With a trackpad, you can navigate Notebook without making a single click. Simply hover over a notebook or note and pinch to open and close notes and notebooks. Hover on a note or notebook and two finger swipe to see more information, lock, or delete.
- Download Microsoft OneNote for macOS 10.13 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas in your very own digital notebook using OneNote for Mac. Now it is easier than ever capture your thoughts, add pictures or files, and share notes across your devices and with others.
In Apple’s early days, their laptops were often a tough sell, because many Windows-only programs didn’t have functional equivalents in Apple’s OS X operating system. But now that most software is web-based, and most developers have Mac-friendly versions of their applications, MacBooks are for everyone. Make Offer - Apple MacBook A1181 13.3' Intel C2D 2GB SDRAM 80GB HDD Mac OS X 10.7 Apple MacBook 4GB 13.3 inch 2.4GHZ Intel Core Duo Laptop Computer 120GB HDD $189.77. Get OneNote on your PC and Macintosh for Free. Works on Windows 7 or later and OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later. Capture thoughts, ideas, and to-dos and sync them to all your devices. Store and share your notebooks on OneDrive with your free Microsoft account. Doesn't expire - use OneNote for as long as you like.
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Data analysis in excel 2011 for mac. Did you find a user-friendly data analysis tool that works on your Mac?StatPlus:mac turns your copy of Microsoft Excel for Mac (2004 - 2019) or Apple Numbers into a powerful statistical tool without making you learn another software or part with extraordinary amounts of money. You'll use the familiar interface to perform complex analysis and calculations, enabling you to concentrate on analyzing the results rather than figuring out how to achieve them. StatPlus:macBut what if you work for a math-heavy industry, pharmacology, medicine or sociology, and complex statistical analysis is part of your daily routine?
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
Mac Os X 10.11 Download Free
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
Mac Os X El Capitan
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.