Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing. There are a couple of fairly big features that, while not missing entirely from the Office.
About canceling a subscription
- Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.
If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. Learn about special circumstances for these countries and regions.
How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. (Or if you want to cancel Apple One but keep some subscriptions, tap Choose Individual Services.) If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the App Store.
- Scroll to Account and tap it.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on Apple TV
On Apple TV, you can edit subscriptions only for tvOS apps that are installed on that Apple TV. For Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.
- Open Settings.
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription that you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you don't have an Apple device
To see or cancel your subscriptions, use iTunes on a Windows PC or follow the steps for your Android device or other device.
If you don't see the subscription that you're looking for
If you tried to see or cancel a subscription and you can't find the subscription that you're looking for, check the following things. Or contact Apple Support.
Is the subscription billed through another company?
On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If it does not say iTunes, Apple, or something similar, the subscription might not be billed through Apple.
Get help with subscriptions that aren't billed through Apple.
Did a family member sign up for the subscription?
A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members. Ask your family members to change or cancel their subscriptions from their own devices or when they're signed in with their own Apple ID. You can also use Ask to Buy to control what kids buy.
Turn on Ask to Buy.
Office 365 Pro Mac
Did you subscribe with a different Apple ID?
To see subscriptions for a different Apple ID, sign in with that Apple ID, then follow the steps in this article.
Do you need to manage iCloud storage or AppleCare plans?
Using Office 365 On Mac
Downgrade your iCloud storage plan.
Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers. The integrated development environment Eclipse is a powerful tool for computer programming. It features the base workshop as well as extensive plugin. The Eclipse Foundation - home to a global community, the Eclipse IDE, Jakarta EE and over 375 open source projects, including runtimes, tools and frameworks. The Eclipse Installer 2020‑09 R now includes a JRE for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Get Eclipse IDE 2020‑09. Find an Eclipse open source project. List of projects. Back to the top. Eclipse is an integrated development environment (IDE) which provides the platform for computer programming. It is the most used java programming platform which contains a base workspace and provides the programming environment for other languages also like C, C via external plugins. Eclipse java ide mac os. Download the Eclipse Installer. Eclipse is hosted on many mirrors around the world.
Manage an AppleCare+ plan or AppleCare Protection Plan.
Office 365 For Apple Mac Air
- What is a subscription?
- Request a refund.
- Learn what to do about unfamiliar charges.
- Learn how to switch your subscription to a different plan, such as plan that you can pay annually or a plan that you can share with family.
- To see when subscriptions were billed to you and at what price, check your purchase history.
- If you don't receive receipts when a subscription renews, you might have turned off renewal receipts. If you want to receive receipts, follow the steps in this article, then turn on Receive Renewal Receipts.