Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac. Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is. Just sign in and go. Access your favorite Microsoft products and services with just one login. From Office and Windows to Xbox and Skype, one username and password connects you to the files, photos, people, and content you care about most. Included in the Mac operating system. Supports smart folders and robust filters.
Outlook For Mac Office AccountTopics Map > Client Configuration > Desktop
This document explains how to connect to the Office 365 service via Outlook for Mac client.
Microsoft Office Account For Mac
If you currently do not have Office/Outlook installed on your computer, please follow these instructions to install Office/Outlook before proceeding.
Warning: Before proceeding, make sure you have updated Outlook to the latest version (patch) currently available. If you do not update Outlook before proceeding, the potential exists that you will be unable to configure your account to Office 365 (you will receive an error during the configuration process).
Important: In addition to configuring your NetID account, this document also contains instructions on how to configure a Service Account. The recommended configuration for Service Accounts within Outlook is to have the Service Account linked to your NetID account and then to use the delegation feature to interact with the Service Account.
Microsoft Outlook for Mac uses profiles to manage your accounts within Outlook.
Download VMware Horizon Clients. Select Version: 2006. VMware Horizon Clients for Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Chrome and Android allow you to connect to your VMware Horizon virtual desktop from your device of choice giving you on-the-go access from any location. Download VMware Horizon Clients. Select Version: 4.0. VMware Horizon Clients for Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android allow you to connect to your VMware Horizon virtual desktop from your device of choice giving you on-the-go access from any location. VMware Fusion 12 VMware Fusion delivers the best way to run Windows on the Mac, and the ultimate development and testing tool for building apps to run on any platform. Ready for macOS 11.0 Big Sur, Fusion 12 supports macOS 10.15 Catalina and includes new features for developers, IT. Download VMware Fusion. Select the relevant installation package to download from the tabs below. You may be prompted to log in to complete the download. If you do not have a profile, you may be asked to create one before being able to complete the download process. Turbotax downloads for mac.
- You have three options on configuring your Outlook profile:
- Option 1: First time user of Outlook (no existing profile).
- Launch Outlook to start the account creation wizard. If prompted for type of account, select Exchange or Office 365. Proceed to step 2.
- Option 2: Create a new profile.
- Make sure Outlook is not running.
- Follow these steps to create a new profile.
- Proceed to step 2.
- Option 3: Add your account to an existing profile.
- Launch Outlook.
- Go to 'Tools' menu and click the Accounts selection.
- Select New Account.. from the + menu selection located at the bottom left corner of the 'Accounts' screen.
- Proceed to step 2.
- On the Setup your email window, enter the email address of the account you are attempting to configure:
- Email Address format: -
- NetID Account: Enter the primary address of your NetID account which will take one of the following forms: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Service Account: Enter the primary address of your Service account which will take one of the following forms: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: if you don't know whether you are attempting to configuring a NetID account or a Service account, please contact your domain administrator or the DoIT HelpDesk.
- Email Address format: -
- If you receive the following prompt:
Place a check mark within the 'Always use my response for this server' check box.
- You will be redirected to NetID login screen - enter the credentials of the account you are attempting to configure.
Please note: If you receive an error message that your account is unable to be auto-configured, please make sure that your Outlook client is fully updated to the newest version (patch) currently available.
If this is your first time setting up this client: You may receive the following notification:
Click Activate and follow the instructions using your NetID to login when asked to activate the software.
Office For Mac Free
- Depending on the size and amount of emails you have in your account, Outlook may require some time to completely download all of your mail (and other data) the first time you load Outlook after configuring your account.
- If you are having issues interacting with the configured account or with other accounts, please verify you have authenticated into Outlook before contacting the help desk.
Optional - Configure Access to the Campus Directory (Whitepages)
Remember: the Global Address List (GAL) will only contain Office 365 accounts. Therefore, you may still need access to the Campus Directory (Whitepages) to find the person you are searching for.
Use these instructions to configure the Campus Directory (Whitepages) within this client.
You may experience issues with Outlook for Mac that are often resolved by performing a full uninstall/reinstall of Microsoft Office. The following Microsoft documentation provides instructions on how to completely uninstall Microsoft Office on your Mac: Troubleshoot Office 2016 for Mac issues by completely uninstalling before you reinstall.
Get Outlook for Mac
Outlook is included with Microsoft Office 365. Faculty and staff with full-service SUNet IDs can download Microsoft Office for Mac via webmail for free. See the Microsoft Office page for more information.
Microsoft Office For Mac Account
You can configure Microsoft Outlook to access your Office 365 account by setting up an Exchange connection. An Exchange connection provides access your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in Outlook.
Office 365 Account Outlook For Mac
Office Account For Hca Employee
Note: Two-step authentication may also be required.
Office Account For Mac
- Launch Outlook.
- On the Outlook menu, click Preferences and then click Accounts.
- Select Exchange or Office 365 for the account type
- Enter the following information for your Exchange account:
- Email Address: your @stanford.edu email address
- Method: User Name and Password
- User name: [email protected]
- Password: your SUNet ID password
- Configure automatically: checked
- Click Add Account.
- A message displays asking whether you want to allow the Outlook autodiscover server to configure your settings. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow.
- Your Exchange account settings display. Close this window.