Download; Get Outlook for Mac Help test drive support for Google Calendar and Contacts in the Outlook for Mac Preview. No purchase required until June 30, 2017. If you want something new like [email protected], get it free for the first year with your subscription to Outlook.com Premium. It’s $10 per year thereafter. Download Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac Free. Click on below button to start Microsoft Outlook 2016 Download for Mac OS X. This is completely Tested and Working Latest Version Mac OS App of Microsoft Outlook 2016. It is offline installer and standalone setup for Microsoft Outlook.
- Outlook Download Free For Mac Download
- Download Outlook 365 For Mac Free
- Outlook Desktop Version Download Mac
- Microsoft Outlook Free Download For Mac High Sierra
- Outlook 365 Free Download For Mac
Outlook Download Free For Mac Download© POJCHEEWIN YAPRASERT PHOTOGRAPHY/Getty Images You can add your Gmail account to your Outlook account to view all your emails in one place. POJCHEEWIN YAPRASERT PHOTOGRAPHY/Getty Images
- Microsoft Outlook allows you to add other email accounts, such as Gmail, to your account so that you can use Outlook as your primary email client.
- You can add your Gmail account to Outlook using both a PC and a Mac, but the process is slightly different between the two.
If you have a Gmail account, but prefer to use the Microsoft Outlook interface for your email communications, you're in luck.
Outlook allows you to add your Gmail account to your Outlook account so that you can access both simultaneously within Outlook.
Here's how to connect your Gmail account to Outlook on either a PC or a Mac.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How to add Gmail to Outlook on a PC
1. With your Outlook inbox open, click on the 'File' tab in the upper left corner of the screen.© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Select 'File' in the upper left corner. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
2. Click on 'Add account.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Select 'Add Account' in the upper left of the screen. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
3. Type the Gmail address you want to add to your Outlook account, then click 'Connect.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Type in your Gmail address and click 'Connect.' Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
It might take a few minutes to fully load.© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Wait while Outlook loads your new account. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
4. The next steps involve signing into your Gmail account. Type in your Gmail address again and click 'Next.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Type your Gmail address again and hit 'Next.' Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
5. Type in your password and click 'Sign in.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Type your password to finish signing in. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
6. Click 'Allow.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Click 'Allow' to let Outlook access your Gmail account. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
7. If the process was completed successfully, you should see a window confirming that your account has been added. Click 'Done' to finalize the changes.© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Your Gmail account has now been added and will appear on the left bar. Click 'Done.' Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
How to add Gmail to Outlook on a Mac
1. Open Outlook, click on 'Preferences,' then click on 'Accounts.'
Download Outlook 365 For Mac Free
2. Click on the plus sign icon ('+') and then click 'New Account.'
3. Type in your Gmail address and password as though you are signing into Gmail, and click 'Add Account' when you are finished.
Outlook Desktop Version Download Mac
4. Click 'Continue,' then 'Sign in to Google.'
5. Click on your Gmail account, type in your password, and then click 'Next.'
Our team performs checks each time a new file is uploaded and periodically reviews files to confirm or update their status. Traktor for mac.
6. Click 'Allow,' then 'Open Microsoft Outlook.'
Microsoft Outlook Free Download For Mac High Sierra
7. Click 'Done' when you are finished and your Gmail emails should now appear in Outlook.