There's an article that can help you troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing with Pages.
- Today we're updating our class on Pages for Mac - 2019 Edition. If you need to learn the application Pages; this video will go over all the most important as.
- Avery Label Templates Mac Pages / Numbers, Label Templates Mac Pages / Numbers / Avery Address Labels (Avery 18160 Template) Simple Pages template of address labels (1' x 2-5/8'), compatible with Avery 18160 template. 30 labels per page.
Below is the section for a software issue that occurs in one application only:
Photoshop Cs3 Torrent is a fully featured raster image editing program developed and released by Adobe Inc. For Windows and Mac. It was initially designed by Thomas and John Knoll in 1988. Since then, it has become the most widely used software on the market not only for raster image editing but also in digital art and in general. Software Adobe Photoshop CS3 Mac OLD VERSION download torrent. Adobe PhotoShop CS3 for Mac. Does NOT include full printed User Guide in the box; Fulfillment will include: 30-50 page Getting Started Guide in the box; A PDF of the unabridged User Guide on the CD/DVD; Generic doc fulfillment card outlining policy and our commitment to the environment in the box 2; Online. Photoshop cs3 for mac torrent.
Pages is a word processor developed by Apple Inc. It is part of the iWork productivity suite and runs on the macOS, iPadOS, and iOS operating systems. The first version of Pages was announced on January 11, 2005, and was released one month later. Pages is marketed by Apple as an easy-to-use application that allows users to quickly create documents on their devices.
For example, one application does not open or unexpectedly quits. Mac OS X v10.4 and later can help with applications that unexpectedly quit by offering to open the application with default settings. If this doesn't help, skip to 'Drag the application to the Trash and reinstall it if the issue persists..' below.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the software. Check with the manufacturer if the product is published by a third party.
- If the issue only occurs while using a specific document, try creating a new document or replacing your document with a backup. Your document may be damaged. If possible, try testing with either a new file or a known-good file.
- Drag the application to the Trash and reinstall it if the issue persists. Some Apple applications that may have been included with your computer can be reinstalled by using the Install, Restore, or iLife disc that came with the computer. See these links for more information:
Hope that helps,
Mac Pages Tutorial
Free Pages Templates For Mac
May 26, 2013 11:35 AM