- Play Pokemon Games online in your browser. Play Emulator has the largest collection of the highest quality Pokemon Games for various consoles such as GBA, SNES, NES, N64, SEGA, and more. Start playing by choosing a Pokemon Emulator game from the list below.
- Mac OS X 10.11+ Mac OS X 10.11+ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ or better: Intel Core i3, AMD Phenom II: Memory: 4 GB RAM: 4 GB RAM: Storage: 6 GB available HD space: 6 GB available HD space: Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB) or better: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 6770: Network.
A port of the the beta version of the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online using Wineskin, for Mac users. This port gives mac users the ability to try out the beta version of this application. Pokemon will be releasing a mac version at some point, but I just couldn't wait, it's not perfect but it does give you a chance to try it out. Pokemon Uranium is a game created by a small, dedicated team of Pokemon fans that aims to recapture the classic Pokemon experience along with some added. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout.
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! for macOS
Amazing news today! Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! for macOS is now available so you can play it on all Macintosh computers. This role-playing video game is developed by Game Freak and published by The Pokémon Company Nintendo. Ready to have fun?
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! for macOS is so much fun! It features common elements of the main series like battling non-player character Pokémon Trainers and Gym Leaders with caught different Pokémon creatures. We have to say the game’s control scheme is made to require only Joy-Con per player and the game support cooperative multiplayer. In case another player shakes a second Joy-Con, you are going to join that player. Also you are able to participate in battles with Pokémon Trainers and there are wild Pokémon you will meet.
When you start the game, your character has a Pikachu that sits on his shoulder in the overworld. In the moment you are near a hidden item , your character partner is going to wiggle its tail. To get experience points, you must defeat opponent Pokémon as well as catch wild Pokémon. There are new items introduced known as ”candies” which can be used to power up a Pokémon’s statistics, like HP, Attack, Defense, Speed and others.
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! for macOS REQUIREMENTS
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free Disk Space: 30 GB
- OS X Version: 10.10 & up
- Processor: i5
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! for macOS DOWNLOAD
The game is available to download via two different methods. Both are up and working, torrent is faster and direct is the simpler method. Once downloaded, simply extract game folder from .dmg file and enjoy it.
More Game Details:
You have to try Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! In case you decide to use the motion controls, you have to know the catching of Pokémon is based on your timing rather than accuracy. It is possible to miss one throw but the ball is almost guaranteed to hit Pokémon.
NEW! Team GO Rocket has invaded the world of Pokémon GO! Battle with Team GO Rocket Grunts as you restore PokéStops and rescue Pokémon.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Download Pokémon GO on your computer (Windows) or Mac for free. Few details about Pokémon GO:
- Last update of the app is: 11/06/2020
- Review number on 15/06/2020 is 13302149
- Average review on 15/06/2020 is 4.13
- The number of download (on the Play Store) on 15/06/2020 is 100,000,000+
- This app is for Everyone
Did you have a fantasy to enter into the world of Pokémon? Want to catch all the Pokémon and be a trainer? Don’t worry because Nintendo brings the game ‘Pokémon Go’ to fulfill this fantasy.
It is an adventure genre game, which has won the “Best App of the Year” and “Best Mobile Game” award in 2017. Since its release, the game has been downloaded 1 billion times.
In this augmented reality game, players have to explore the Pokémon world and the real world to find and capture Pokémon. The game uses mobile GPS to locate and capture Pokémon. It involves the battle with other trainers and train virtual creatures called Pokémon. There are more than 500 species of Pokémons presented in the game.
The game helps you with physical activities and also helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Pokémon Go is a popular location-based game, which means the attractive and special places help you explore your area more. The game has great graphics and has nostalgic music to round off a really worthy game.
So, get your mobile and explore your area and Catch’Em all.
Images of Pokémon GO
Few adventure games who can interest you
#1: how to install Pokémon GO for PC (Windows) and for MAC (step by step)
- Step 1: Download Bluestack (click here to download)
- Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer (with Windows) or on your Mac.
- Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluetsack from your computer.
- Step 4: Once Bluestack opened, open the Play Store on Bluestack (connect with your Google Account or create a new Google Account).
- Step 5: Search Pokémon GO in the Play Store.
- Step 6: Install Pokémon GO and launch the app.
- Step 7: Enjoy playing Pokémon GO from your computer
#2: how to use Pokémon GO on PC (Windows) and on MAC (in 6 steps))
- Step 1: Go on Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player by click here (for PC) or click here (for Mac)
- Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or on your max fy following the instruction displayed on your screen.
- Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon displayed on your screen.
- Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and opened (it needs few seconds to launch), open the Play Store (by connecting through your Google Account or create a new one).
- Step 5: Search Pokémon GO (app name) inside the Play Store.
- Step 6: Install Pokémon GO and launch the app from Nox App Player: now you can play or use the app on your computer 🙂
- Step 7: Enjoy playing Pokémon GO from your computer
List of the OS who are compatible with the game Pokémon GO
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other mac versions
Install Pokémon GO on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.)
- Enter Pokémon GO in the search bar and press on “see” or “go”.
- Click on “install” to launch the install of the game (or the app) (green button).
- Finished! You can now play to Pokémon GO (or use the app Pokémon GO) on your phone and your Android device.
Warning: the game Pokémon GO (or the app) have to be downloaded, si it could takes few seconds to few minutes to download. To know when Pokémon GO is downloaded and installed, go on your home screen of your Android Device and check if the app icon is displayed.
Install Pokémon GO on Iphone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (Iphone 5, Iphone 5S, Iphone 6, Iphone 6s, Iphone 7, Iphone 8, Iphone X or your Ipad for example).
- Enter Pokémon GO in the search bar and press on the icon of the app to enter on the app details.
- Click on “install” to launch the download and the install of the app (green or blue button).
- Finished! You can now use the app Pokémon GO (or play ;)) on your Iphone or your Ipad.
Pokemon Emulator For Mac
Warning : the install of the app can takes few seconds to few minutes because you have first to download the app, and then your IOS device will install it, be patient. Once installed, you will see the Pokémon GO icon on your home IOS screen (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 ou iOS 7)
Pokemon For Mac
Official Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo&hl=us&gl=us