If your printer is listed, remove and re-add the printer to confirm communication and that the correct driver is used.Click the name of your printer, click the minus sign, then delete the printer.Once the printer is removed, click the plus sign, click Add Printer or Scanner, click the name of your printer, then continue with the remaining steps. Tips for better search results. Ensure correct spelling and spacing - Examples: 'paper jam' Use product model name: - Examples: laserjet pro p1102, DeskJet 2130 For HP products a product number. Examples: LG534UA For Samsung Print products, enter the M/C.
After isolating an issue on your Mac to a possible hardware issue, you can use Apple Diagnostics to help determine which hardware component might be causing the issue. Apple Diagnostics also suggests solutions and helps you contact Apple Support for assistance.
Use MAC Address Scanner (free trial) to scan subnets and create tables relating IP addresses to MAC addresses, DNSs, and manufacturer addresses. Search for MAC addresses on your network and more with the 60-plus network management and troubleshooting tools in SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset. Scan images or documents using your Mac. If you have a scanner or a printer with a scanner, you may not need any special software to scan an image. Before you scan, you need to open your scanner. Then, follow the instructions for either a document-feeding scanner or a flatbed scanner.
If your Mac was introduced before June 2013, it uses Apple Hardware Test instead.
How to use Apple Diagnostics
- Disconnect all external devices except keyboard, mouse, display, Ethernet connection (if applicable), and connection to AC power.
- Make sure that your Mac is on a hard, flat, stable surface with good ventilation.
- Shut down your Mac.
- Turn on your Mac, then immediately press and hold the D key on your keyboard. Keep holding until you see a screen asking you to choose your language. When Apple Diagnostics knows your language, it displays a progress bar indicating that it's checking your Mac:
- Checking your Mac takes 2 or 3 minutes. If any issues are found, Apple Diagnostics suggests solutions and provides reference codes. Note the reference codes before continuing.
- Choose from these options:
- To repeat the test, click ”Run the test again” or press Command (⌘)-R.
- For more information, including details about your service and support options, click ”Get started” or press Command-G.
- To restart your Mac, click Restart or press R.
- To shut down, click Shut Down or press S.
Error Scan And Fix
If you choose to get more information, your Mac starts up from macOS Recovery and displays a web page asking you to choose your country or region. Click ”Agree to send” to send your serial number and reference codes to Apple. Then follow the onscreen service and support instructions. When you're done, you can choose Restart or Shut Down from the Apple menu.
This step requires an Internet connection. If you're not connected to the Internet, you'll see a page describing how to get connected.
ST-M2A1347 is used to covert M.2 M-Key SSD as SSD for late 2014 year Mac Mini A 1347 MEGEN2XX/A MEGEM2XX/A MEGEQ2XX/A Only compatibility With:Later 2014 year Mac Mini A1347 MEGEN2XX/A MEGEM2XX/A MEGEQ2XX/A NOT fit 2010-2013 year Mac Mini A1347 Notice: The Nvme SSD only work for Mac OS HiSierra or above systerm. Samsung ssd for mac mini late 2014. Upgrade your 2014 Mac mini flash storage up to 2.0TB with speeds up to 92x faster than the original drive. Kit includes all tools for DIY installation. OWC Solid State Drives For Mac mini (Late 2014) 30 x. Up to 30x the capacity of the original drive. Up to 92x faster than the original drive. Installing an Aura N SSD in a HDD-only. Crucial Memory and SSD upgrades - 100% Compatibility Guaranteed for apple Mac mini (Late 2014) - FREE US Delivery. Use this guide to replace the SSD stick in an SSD only, or Fusion Drive model of the Mac mini Late 2014. Use this guide to replace the hard drive in your hard-drive-only or Fusion Drive Mac mini Late 2014. This guide was made with a Fusion Drive Mac mini. If your Mac mini only has a hard drive, skip the steps about the PCIe SSD and its connector.
If holding down the D key at startup doesn't start Apple Diagnostics:
Scan For Errors Machine Learning
- If you're using a firmware password, turn it off. You can turn it on again after using Apple Diagnostics.
- Hold down Option-D at startup to attempt to start Apple Diagnostics over the Internet.