Cyberduck is a libre server and cloud storage browser for Mac and Windows with support for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure &. Cyberduck is a file transfer client for Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows. Cyberduck is a fairly popular file transfer client for Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows. It supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox. What Are SSH Clients for Windows, Mac, and Unix. PuTTY is a free open-source terminal emulator which lets you initiate interactive command-line sessions to UITS Unix servers. It can act as a client for the SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw TCP computing protocols and as a serial console client.
Connecting to every server. With an easy to use interface, connect to servers, enterprise file sharing and cloud storage. You can find connection profiles for popular hosting service providers.
- If you need to run multiple sessions in one console, this is a great option for your.
- WinSCP 5.17 is a major application update. New features and enhancements include: Improvements to sessions and workspace management, so that WinSCP can now easily restore tabs that were open when it was last closed. Hardware-accelerated AES. Extension Archive and Download to archive remote files and download the archive.
Cryptomator. Client side encryption with Cryptomator interoperable vaults to secure your data on any server or cloud storage. Version 6
File and directory names are encrypted, directory structures are obfuscated.
File Content Encryption
Every file gets encrypted individually.
Secure and Trustworthy with Open Source
No backdoors. No registration or account required.
Edit any file with your preferred editor. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Edit any text or binary file on the server in your preferred application.
Quickly copy or open the corresponding HTTP URLs of a selected file in your web browser. Includes CDN and pre-signed URLs for S3.
Distribute your content in the cloud. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations. Connect to any server using FTP, SFTP or WebDAV and configure it as the origin of a new Amazon CloudFront CDN distribution.
Manage custom origin, basic and streaming CloudFront distributions. Toggle deployment, define CNAMEs, distribution access logging and set the default index file.
First class bookmarking. Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field.
Drag and drop bookmarks to the Finder.app and drop files onto bookmarks to upload.
Spotlight Importer for bookmark files.
History of visited servers with timestamp of last access.
Import Bookmarks from third-party applications.
Browse with ease. Browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance. Works with any character encoding for the correct display of Umlaute, Japanese and Chinese.Quick Look
Quickly preview files with Quick Look. Press the space key to preview files like in Finder.app without explicitly downloading.Accessible
The outline view of the browser allows to browse large folder structures efficiently. Cut & paste or drag & drop files to organize.
Transfer anything. Limit the number of concurrent transfers and filter files using a regular expression. Resume both interrupted download and uploads. Recursively transfer directories.Download and Upload
Drag and drop to and from the browser to download and upload.Synchronization
Synchronize local with remote directories (and vice versa) and get a preview of affected files before any action is taken.
Integration with system technologies. A native citizen of Mac OS X and Windows. Notification center, Gatekeeper and Retina resolution.Keychain
All passwords are stored in the system Keychain as Internet passwords available also to third party applications. Certificates are validated using the trust settings in the Keychain.Bonjour
Auto discovery of FTP & WebDAV services on the local network.Finder
Use Cyberduck as default system wide protocol handler for FTP and SFTP. Open
.inetloc files and
.duck bookmark files from the Finder.
Notifications in system tray (Windows) and the Notification Center (Mac).Windows
Reads your proxy configuration from network settings. Encrypts passwords limiting access to your account.
We are open. Licensed under the GPL.
Come in. You can follow the daily development activity, have a look at the roadmap and grab the source code on GitHub. We contribute to other open source projects including OpenStack Swift Client Java Bindings, Rococoa Objective-C Wrapper and SSHJ.
International. Speaks your language.
English, čeština, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Norsk, Slovenčina, Español, Português (do Brasil), Português (Europeu), 中文 (简体), 正體中文 (繁體), Русский, Svenska, Dansk, Język Polski, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Català, Cymraeg, ภาษาไทย, Türkçe, Ivrit, Latviešu Valoda, Ελληνικά, Cрпски, ქართული ენა, Slovenščina, українська мова, Română, Hrvatski & Български език.
SSH is a multi-purpose protocol for secure system administration and file transfers. It is included in every Linux and Unix system. PuTTY is the most popular SSH Connection Clients, however, it is a very basic SSH Client.
Alternative 2020 Article ➤ 10 XAMPP Alternatives – Install WordPress On Windows And macOS Laptop
If you are searching for SSH with more features, here are some of the best and free SSH Clients for both Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows. Download away!
↓ 01 – Solar-PuTTY Windows
Manage remote sessions in a professional way. Connect to any server or device in your network with Solar-PuTTY for Windows.
- Manage multiple sessions from one console with a tabbed interface
- Save credentials or private keys to any session for easy login
- Automate all scripts you’re using when connection is established
- Find your saved session easily thanks to Windows Search integration
↓ 02 – OpenSSH Windows macOS Linux
OpenSSH is a free version of the SSH connectivity tools that technical users rely on. OpenSSH encrypts all traffic (including passwords) to effectively eliminate eavesdropping, connection hijacking, and other attacks. Additionally, OpenSSH provides secure tunneling capabilities and several authentication methods, and supports all SSH protocol versions. The OpenSSH suite consists of the following tools:
- Remote operations are done using ssh, scp, and sftp.
- Key management with ssh-add, ssh-keysign, ssh-keyscan, and ssh-keygen.
- The service side consists of sshd, sftp-server, and ssh-agent.
- Strong cryptography (AES, ChaCha20, RSA, ECDSA, Ed25519…) – Encryption is started before authentication, and no passwords or other information is transmitted in the clear. Encryption is also used to protect against spoofed packets. A number of different ciphers and key types are available, and legacy options are usually phased out in a reasonable amount of time.
- Strong authentication (public keys, one-time passwords) – Strong authentication protects against several security problems: IP spoofing, fakes routes and DNS spoofing. Some authentication methods include public key authentication, one-time passwords with s/key and authentication using Kerberos (only in -portable).
↓ 03 – MobaXterm Home Edition Windows
Enhanced terminal for Windows with X11 server, tabbed SSH client, network tools and much more. MobaXterm is your ultimate toolbox for remote computing. In a single Windows application, it provides loads of functions that are tailored for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators and pretty much all users who need to handle their remote jobs in a more simple fashion.
- Full X server and SSH support
- Remote desktop (RDP, VNC, Xdmcp)
- Remote terminal (SSH, telnet, rlogin, Mosh)
- Automatic SFTP browser
↓ 04 – KiTTY Windows
KiTTY is an opensource terminal emulator, forked from Small PuTTY iconPuTTY , that adds many extra features to the original software. Some of these extra features are automatic password, automatic command, running a locally saved script on a remote session, ZModem integration and more.
↓ 05 – mRemoteNG Windows
mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote: an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager. mRemoteNG adds bug fixes and new features to mRemote. It allows you to view all of your remote connections in a simple yet powerful tabbed interface. mRemoteNG supports the following protocols:
- RDP (Remote Desktop/Terminal Server)
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- ICA (Citrix Independent Computing Architecture)
- SSH (Secure Shell)
- Telnet (TELecommunication NETwork)
- HTTP/HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- Raw Socket Connections
↓ 06 – Hyper Windows macOS Linux
Hyper is a beautiful and extensible, cross-platform terminal built on open web standards. Pc or mac for programming. It provides an elegant command-line experience that is consistent across all supported platforms which includes macOS, Windows and various Linux distributions like Fedora and Debian.
Scp For Mac Client Software
The goal of the project is to create a beautiful and extensible experience for command-line interface users, built on open web standards. In the beginning, our focus will be primarily around speed, stability and the development of the correct API for extension authors.
↓ 07 – Bitvise SSH Client Windows
SSH client supports all desktop and server versions of Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit, from Windows XP SP3 and Windows Server 2003, up to the most recent – Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. As for encryption, it provides state-of-the-art encryption and security measures suitable as part of a standards-compliant solution meeting the requirements of PCI, HIPAA, or FIPS 140-2 validation.
- one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients
- State-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols
- Support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication
- Support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy
- Powerful command-line parameters which make the SSH client highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments
- An advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client (sftpc)
Winscp For Mac Os X
↓ 08 – Termius Basic Windows macOS Linux
Scp For Mac Client Installer
Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.