ShutterCount displays the number of shutter actuations (the shutter count) of your Canon EOS digital camera – click “…More” for the complete list of supported cameras. The shutter count is read directly from a USB-connected camera, and thus provides accurate numbers that are not attainable with simple EXIF-based methods.
A quick way to find a shutter count on a canon without sending it in. A quick way to find a shutter count on a canon without sending it in. Vray for cinema 4d mac os. MacOS application that shows Canon EOS DSLR shutter count Application is absolutely free. No charge or payments required. Supported cameras. 1D C, 1D X, 1D Mark IV, 7D Mark II, 7D, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 6D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D. Connect camera to mac via usb cable; close auto-started application (Apple Photo, Image Capture, etc) then press.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
What’s NewVersion 3.1:
- Added support for Canon EOS 6D Mark II, 200D/Rebel SL2/Kiss X9 via both USB and Wi-Fi connections
- Added support for Canon EOS 7D in the Live View Pack
- Memory cards are now scanned automatically
- Added a warning message when a scanned memory card contains no usable image
- Added a warning message when a camera storing shutter count information in image files is connected via USB
- Fixed a potential crash when a just-deleted history log was selected for display
- The app no longer displays a negative live view counter when the 5D Mark II returns inconsistent data due to camera firmware bugs; the live view counter will be 0 in this rare case
Shutter Count Canon Mac Os
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Free Shutter Count For Canon