Android Backup Software for Mac #1: Android File Transfer (Free) Android File Transfer is a less-known app developed by Google. The main purpose is to make Android device management much easier on a Mac computer. Unlike Windows, you can browse the internal storage like a folder when an Android being connected. It is much different on Mac.
WD Backup Software Assistant. WD backup software helps users to have a back up of all their important files on a single drive. Just install the software and start Auto Backup. Photos, music, videos, and documents can be stored on the software. This Western Digital backup software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and Windows Vista. Email Backup for Mac. Email Backup for Mac. Free Squashed Software Mac OS X 10.4 Intel/PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel/PPC Version 2.5 Full Specs. Backup Software. Carbon Copy Cloner. Time Machine is a very good inbuilt backup software for MAC that can be used to. Acronis True Image 2020. If you don’t want to lose files anymore, Acronis True Image is the best.
Our personal and professional data stored in Mac, if lost, can cause serious financial & emotional damage. There are many scenarios which can lead to such data loss; some of them include accidental deletion, hard drive failure, etc. In order to prevent such mishaps, you need to regularly backup your Mac storage drive.
Having a backup of your data gives you peace of mind against sudden data loss and its consequences. Nevertheless, there can be many scenarios where you fail to keep a backup leading to permanent data loss. In such cases, only a professional Mac data recovery solution can help you recover your lost data
A data recovery software recovers lost files from any storage medium. The software scans the storage media and recovers your lost documents, PDFs, audio, video, emails, documents, etc. Let us look at the best free backup and data recovery software for Mac.
Free Backup Software for Mac
1. Time Machine
Time Machine backs all files, apps, music, photos, emails, and documents, etc. on your Mac. It is a built-in app on MacOS which when turned on, automatically backs up your Mac and performs hourly, daily, and weekly backups of your files in an external drive.
- Inbuilt feature on Mac systems
- Automatic backup feature
- Backup scheduling functionality
2. Stellar Drive Clone
Stellar Drive Clone can clone and create a disk image of your Mac hard drive, SSDs, partitions and external hard drives. This way, it allows you to take backup of all your important files and folders. You can use this clone of your hard drive as a backup to protect you against various data loss scenarios. The software can even clone encrypted hard drives and volumes and ensure backup of your most sensitive files.
It is one of the most comprehensive backup software, which supports multiple file systems and provides complete disk utility features, including resizing of drive volume. A complete list of features is listed below:
- Clones Mac HD, Recovery HD and local volumes to any other storage medium
- Supports multiple file systems, such as HFS, HFS+, FAT, and ex-FAT
- Creates snapshot of your hard drive surpassing any bad sectors and unused file space.
- Restores Mac HD or HFS volume to their original state
- Allows you to create a bootable disk image
Free to download – Evaluate features such as, Cloning, Imaging, Restore, etc.
Paid version: $39
Backblaze is a cloud backup solution provider which backs up your files in its secure servers. You also have the option to schedule backup and set an upload limit. If you need to restore these files later, you can easily download them from the Backblaze’s website.
Best Backup Software For Mac
- Keeps old and deleted files for 30 days
- Option to increase the backup limit for up to 1 year (with additional charge)
- Automatic backing up of all data
- Back-up scheduling feature
- Can locate your lost/stolen Mac
Free download. 15 days of free trial.
Paid versions: $6 (monthly), $60 (year), $100 (2 year)
Dropbox is a secure storage platform which stores all your valuable info at one place. It offers flexible storage plans and is a global leader in sharing & storage systems. A cloud platform, The software allows faster access, storage, and retrieving of data. You can manage your files on the go and the files can be accessed from any device.
Photo Backup Software For Mac
- Easy recovery of deleted files and restoration of previous file versions
- Can access any device
- File sharing
- Offline backup and recovery
- Third party integration with over 300,000 connected apps
- Remote wiping feature which allows you to wipe data from stolen/lost devices
Free download. 30 days Free Trial.
Paid versions: $12.50 per month (standard) and $20 per month (advanced)
Free Mac Data Recovery Software!
A data recovery software rescues your lost data in no backup scenario i.e. when you had failed to back your data. The list below demonstrates the top free Mac data recovery software.
1. Stellar Data Recovery Free Edition for Mac
Stellar Data Recovery Free Edition for Mac offers a free data recovery software for macOS, which recovers all types of files such as documents, folders, photos, videos, audio, etc. from all kinds of storage devices, such as Mac hard drives, external hard drives, memory cards, SSD drives, SD cards, etc. The software is designed to recover files from all loss scenarios.
The software scans your Mac systems, previews the lost files, and allows you to recover up to 1 GB of deleted data.
- Recover lost or deleted documents, photos, videos, audio, email & more
- Preview before you recover
- Intuitive interface, which is easy-to-use.
- Save up to 1GB of deleted data with the Free version.
- Offers Professional version for unlimited and advanced recovery
Free version offers scan, preview and recovery of up to 1GB of lost data.
Professional version: $79.99
Click on the button below to download the software for free.
2. Disk Drill for Mac
Disk Drill is designed to recover files seamlessly on your Mac systems. The software comes with additional features, which enables you to also recover archived, hidden, and compressed, or encrypted files.
- Supports a wide range of file formats and systems on your Mac system.
- Additional tools such as diagnostics, cleanup, duplicate finder, etc are also offered.
- Offers multi-level scans
- Sleek user interface with a preview feature.
AnyRecover is an advanced data recovery software, purpose-built to recover lost or deleted files from multiple data loss scenarios. The new version of the software also supports Mac Recovery with MacPE bootable media.
- Recover more than 1000+ file types on Mac with a single click
- Access multi-level scan features
- Recover from all loss scenarios such as emptied trash, corrupted device, partition error, etc.
- The tool supports APFS encrypted hard drive with password
- Get free technical support and lifetime free updates with the Pro plan.
Backup Software For Mac Computer
PhotoRec is a free data recovery tool, which recovers photos, files, videos and other files. The open-source tool also has a diagnostics feature, which scans the corrupted file and recommends if restoration is possible.
- Open Source software which is completely free
- The file diagnosis feature checks the device sector by sector.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The first best game for macOS on the list is Counter-Strike: Global. Games for the mac os. Browse the newest, top selling and discounted macOS supported games New and Trending Top Sellers What's Being Played Upcoming Results exclude some products based on your preferences-10%. Mess Adventures. Adventure, Funny, Puzzle, Comedy. Buddi Bot: Your Machine Learning AI Helper With Advanced Neural Networking!
In this blog, we looked at various free data backup and recovery software for Mac, which can protect your data against accidental loss, hardware/software crashes, virus attacks, etc. The first defense is backing up your data, so that you don’t lose your valuable info, even if there is fatal damage to your Mac device. In case of no backup, a data recovery software can come to your rescue by recovering your lost data from a variety of loss scenarios. Stellar Drive Clone and Stellar Data Recovery Free Edition for Mac are highly recommended products, which provide comprehensive and effective data backup and data storage services, respectively.