So in such instances, the various transcription software available come to rescue. This software mainly performs speech to text conversion making your job a whole lot easier. Here are Top 10 Transcription Software for Mac.
1. Express ScribeExpress Scribe is designed considering the needs of Mac users. The user can control the audio playback using a transcription foot pedal or by using the keyboard. Express Scribe also offers many other functionalities such as variable speed playback, multi-channel control, playing video, file management, and much more.
Using the free version, you can use the standard audio formats such as wav, mp3, wma, and dct. By upgrading to the professional version, you can get proprietary format support.
It supports both audio and video playback and plays formats including encrypted dictation files. You can also use professional USB foot pedals to control playback. This transcription software automatically receives and loads files by the internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network.
It also works with speech recognition software to automatically convert speech to text. Using the plug and play foot pedal, you can make your foot control the playback as you type, which can help you increase your typing speed. You can also load CD audio and start working as the audio loads.
Express Scribe Basic costs $29.99, and Professional version costs $34.99.
2. InqscribeYou can download and install this transcription software for free, or register for a 14-day trial or get the paid version for lifetime use. You can play audio and video in almost all popular formats. Using USB foot pedal, the control playback is smoother.
There are options to save the document and to insert shortcuts and snippets. Using snippets, you can add frequently used words in a single click. With Inqscribe, you can create a subtitled QuickTime movie or even print the transcripts. You can add time codes to jump to a particular point in the film clip.
The single license costs $99, but students and staff can get a maximum of up to $60 off on discounts.
3. DragonDragon is designed specifically to help you create documents, spreadsheets or presentations faster. It is useful for sending emails and for filling out forms. The transcription by Dragon is very accurate.
You can also customize words for the terms you use every day, insert text or graphics that are often used and create command shortcuts for repetitive tasks. You can also transcribe voice memos from your smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly.
It is capable of advanced customization features so that it adapts well to even the most industry-specific terminology that you use every day. It can transcribe all commonly used formats like .mp3 aif, .aiff , .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v. For accurate transcription, it can also capture notes.
4. VoxSigma Speech to TextVoxSigma is equipped with extensive vocabulary multilingual speech-to-text capabilities. Keeping in mind the needs of professional users, it can transcribe even clips with slight noises. And it is useful in the text to speech conversion of large quantities of audio and video documents such as broadcast data, either in batch mode or in real-time.
Data available from call centers can be analyzed using these. First, the audio segments that contain the speech are identified followed by the language. Then, the text to speech conversion is done.
It has adaptive features that can distinguish voices even if some background music is playing and is capable of converting them into text. VoxSigma outputs an XML document with annotations including speech and non-speech segments, speaker labels, and words with time codes, high-quality confidence scores, and punctuation. This XML file can be converted into plain text.
5. TranscrivaThe biggest charm of Transcriva is its usability. You can organize your transcripts all in one place. It also adjusts itself with variable speed audios for accurate transcription. You can further print your transcripts or export them as RTF or Word documents for editing, sharing, and publication.
It allows you to play back your transcripts when you're done transcribing. It also comes with foot pedal support to ease things for you. And apart from this, there are so many customization features available to fit each user needs.
6. ATMacATMac can be used to write your emails, for chatting and for other text to speech needs. It is capable of identifying many English dialects and accents including American, Northern Ireland, Southern, Australian, British, Indian and much more.
7. iSayiSay has a clean interface to give the users a positive transcription experience. You can use them for emails and other notes. And there are hotkeys to speed up transcription process. It was also compatible with cell phones.
8. Mac Speech ScribeMac Speech Scribe gives excellent accuracy in converting audio files. It avoids typos and misspelled words. Simply open the file and click on the Transcribe button. Your work is done!
It supports up to six speech profiles and guarantees accuracy to six different voices. It also allows transcription from audio recordings on Mac, iPhone, and other digital voice recorders. It doesn't require much time to be spent on training as it quickly adapts to different sounds. It is also sensitive towards 13 different English dialects.
9. Hyper TranscribeHyper Transcribe supports all the major audio formats such as MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, etc. It can export the output file as RTF or plain text. You can first install the trial version and then upgrade to paid version after purchase.
10. Seventh StringSeventh String transcribes Assistant is designed to help musicians. With the use of foot pedal, faster transcription can be done. This tool slows down the tracks which are not suitable for transcription thus making them fit for speech to text conversion. It slows down the music without changing the pitch so that you can analyze chords and notes that it represents.
Final WordsTranscription is now made easy with these tools. You have provisions to make smooth conversions even to even noisy data. And this software is highly dynamic in the sense that they adjust according to the user. So the experience gets better with use. Give it a try now!
Download babylon translator for mac for free. Education downloads - Babylon by Babylon Ltd and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
No addidtional softwares or emulators are needed to run Need for Speed Rivals Mac OS X ACTiVATED. By clicking on the download button you will be redirected to a platform on which you need to create a FREE account. This is a security measure which takes less than two minutes to complete. If everything’s ok, your chosen download method will start. Gameplay Need for Speed Most Wanted Mac But first, let’s describe the game we cracked and unlocked for you today. Need for Speed Most Wanted is re-freshed version of the most popular racing title ever created by Electronic Arts. Need for speed for mac os. The newest and one of the best games in the Need for Speed series is now out in.dmg format. Download now Need for Speed Payback Mac OS X and enjoy the most detailed graphics ever seen in a racing game. The racing games for mac os category has some big titles. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 download torrent Size: 12.21 Kb Downloads: 36 Torrent name: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 Download more games for Mac OS: FlatOut 2 Cross Racing Championship 2005 Crazy Taxi Colin McRae Rally Asphalt 6: Adrenaline.
Safari Translation Mac
- Free language Translator, as its name already suggests, is a tool for. License: Free OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 2000 Language: FR Version: 1.8. Free OS: Mac OS X Language: EN Version: 1.0.3. Translation Pad. Translation Pad is a translation tool using Internet connection.
- Easy Translator Free. Ultra Translator is an online-translator for Mac OS X. Machine translation cannot be compared to a human one that is an indisputable fact. Not an alternative? Report a problem. Suggest a better alternative. Add comment Leave a comment. Related alternatives.
- The Translator for Outlook add-in offers an in-app email translation experience, providing you with a simple way to translate and read messages in your preferred language across devices. Install once and use everywhere. Use anywhere you use Outlook: Windows, Office 365, Outlook.com, Mac, iOS and Android. Translate seamlessly.