僕が未だに愛用しているMac向けTwitterアプリ「Tweetbot 3 for Twitter」がブラックフライデーセールを開催している。セール対象となっているのはあくまでもTapbotsのオンライン公式ストアから直接ダウンロードした場合のみ。通常9.99ドルのところを6.99ドルで購入することができる。. Download Tweetbot 5 for Twitter App 5.3.1 for iPad & iPhone free online at AppPure. Get Tweetbot 5 for Twitter for iOS latest version. Tweetbot is an award-winning Twitter client for iOS and the Mac. Tapbots today released an early version of its Tweetbot Twitter app for the Mac. Tweetbot for Mac is a public alpha release, so users will likely encounter a lot of bugs. Tweetbot for Mac isn’t the app for people who casually check on Twitter every couple of days: it is priced at $19.99, a clear signal as to the kind of audience Tapbots want to capture. On the other hand, it’s also understandable why Tapbots may want to save precious Twitter tokens for users who really value the feature set of Tweetbot.
|Initial release||iPhone: April 14, 2011 |
iPad: February 8, 2012
Mac: October 18, 2012
iPhone: 5.1.4 / October 30, 2019; 12 months ago
iPad: 5.1.4 / October 30, 2019; 12 months ago
macOS: 3.3.3 / October 15, 2019; 12 months ago
|Operating system||iOS, macOS|
Tweetbot is a third party client application for the social networking site Twitter meant for use on Apple Inc.'s iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac platforms. The application is available in three versions, one optimized for use with iPhone and iPod Touch, one for the Mac, with another version meant for use exclusively for iPad.
Tweetbot was initially released on April 14, 2011 by Tapbots on the App Store. It was only available for the iPhone at that time. Features have been added to the program over time, including multiple account switching, in-timeline viewing of images and YouTube video thumbnails, push notifications, and the ability to mute certain users and topics in the timeline view temporarily. Customization of two tabs is also available in the application, and updates after the release of iOS 5 have added other features such as left and right swiping of a Twitter message to follow individual conversation threads.
Inherent in Tapbots' design philosophy, the app's slogan is 'A Twitter client with personality', which is meant to emulate a friendly robot, as the company's other programs do. The program also has universal syncing through iCloud, allowing for bookmarking between the iPhone, iPad and Mac clients.
On June 11, 2012 Tapbots announced the launch of an alpha version of Tweetbot for Mac. Since October 18, 2012 the final version is available in the Mac App Store, which includes all features of the iOS version.
Subsequently, on October 3, 2012 a sister app featuring most of the features of Tweetbot, Netbot, was released by Tapbots for the paid Twitter competitor App.net.
On November 19, 2012 Tapbots released version 2.6.1. The notable update in this version was a tweaked user interface, modifying the design of icons and buttons.
On February 4, 2013 Tapbots released version 2.7 of Tweetbot. Added features include support for inline viewing of Vine video clips as well as options to set a default browser for external links. Shortly after, version 2.7.1 was released to fix a bug in the 2.7 update that caused the application to crash at launch for many users.
On October 17, 2013 Tapbots submitted version 3.0 of Tweetbot to the App Store team for review. Version 3.0 is an update to match the new design of iOS 7.
On July 1, 2014 Tapbots updated Tweetbot to version 1.6 for Mac, introducing multiple image upload feature and fixed other minor bugs.
On June 4, 2015, Tapbots announced Tweetbot 2.0 for Mac. The update introduced a new look to match the aesthetic of OS X Yosemite and a new starting price. The update was free for existing users.
On October 1, 2015, Tapbots released version 4.0 of Tweetbot. Added features include iPad support, landscape support for iPhone and iPad, new statistics and activity view, new column view in landscape on iPad and iPhone 6 Plus, split view multi-tasking on iPad, quick reply from notifications, safari view controller with content blocker support, and a new user interface. Tweetbot 4 also improved its mute filter settings, status details, user profiles, and optimizations to the app itself. It is the first applications that requires iOS 9 on the device. It can not be downloaded with earlier version of the mobile operating system, as the program supports only the English localization.
Finally, on the MPK2 mini MKII itself, press the PROG SELECT button and strike the corresponding pad to load the program of choice ( PROG 1, PROG 2, PROG 3, or PROG 4). Akai mpk mini driver for pc.
On Tuesday, November 3, 2015, Tweetbot 4.1 was released by Tapbots. For the first time, the app supports Apple Watch and displays alerts for new favorite, new follows, and mentions. Just click on the alert for a detailed view and right from the Apple Watch you can follow back, retweet or favorite based on the kind of alert it is. Once you are in the detailed view, a quick tap on the avatar displays user's profile. You can see their bio, locations, profile picture and also an option to DM, follow or unfollow and reply them.
Tweetbot Vs Twitter
On May 16, 2018, Tapbots announced Tweetbot 3.0 for Mac. The update introduced a new look and Expandable Sidebar, Night Mode, and automatical playback videos and GIF media.
PC Magazine praised it for design and customization, but criticized the lack of support for multiple Twitter accounts, an issue that was addressed in later versions.Mac Stories called it 'excellent', the reviewer's favorite Twitter client.The Daily Telegraph gave it 4/5 stars.Macworld praised its 'impressive' feature set and design.
- ^'Tweetbot a Twitter Client with Personality'. tapbots.com. Retrieved November 17, 2012.
- ^'iCloud Sync'. tapbots.com. April 10, 2012. Archived from the original on February 17, 2013. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- ^'Tweetbot for Mac'. tapbots.com. Archived from the original on August 19, 2012. Retrieved August 9, 2012.
- ^Panzario, Matthew (October 3, 2012). 'Tweetbot creator launches Netbot, a mature and polished App.net client for iPhone and iPad'. TheNextWeb. Retrieved October 6, 2012.
- ^Veticci, Federico (March 12, 2012). 'Tweetbot 2.6.1 Tweaks UI'. Retrieved February 6, 2013.
- ^Sande, Steven (February 4, 2013). 'Tweetbot 2.7 for iPhone adds Vine, Flickr previews'. Retrieved February 6, 2013.
- ^'Tweetbot for Twitter (iPhone & iPod touch)'. iTunes Preview. Retrieved February 7, 2013.
- ^Jardine, Mark (October 17, 2013). 'Tapbots and the State of our Apps in iOS 7'. Archived from the original on October 17, 2013. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- ^'TweetBot Updated to V1.6 for Mac'. July 1, 2014. Retrieved July 4, 2014.
- ^Williams, Owen (June 4, 2015). 'Tweetbot 2 for Mac is my new favorite Twitter client'. The Next Web. Retrieved June 14, 2015.
- ^'Say hello to Tweetbot 4'. October 1, 2015. Retrieved June 12, 2016.
- ^'Tweetbot 4.1 with Apple Watch support is out'. November 3, 2015. Retrieved June 12, 2016.
- ^'Tweetbot 4.1 for iOS brings in Apple Watch Support'. Retrieved November 9, 2015.
- ^'Tweetbot (for iPad)', PC Magazine, February 15, 2012
- ^Viticci, Federico (April 14, 2011), 'Tweetbot for iPhone Review', MacStories
- ^Shane Richmond, 'Tweetbot for iPad review', The Daily Telegraph (UK), March 15, 2012
- ^Lex Friedman, 'Tweetbot — A Twitter Client with Personality for iPad Review', Macworld